Minnesota hunt

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Minnesota hunt

Postby ugly ford » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:03 pm

:help: new to just about everything hunting. i am looking to trade my willingness to work for a opportunity to hunt for big game, small game or water fowl. i hunt bow, shotgun, and slug. i can help do ANY TYPE of work i dont care what it is i would rather work for it then just ask to hunt there. i am very respectibale and what ever i pack in i pack out. if anybody needs any type of help let me know

thanks
joshua
Last edited by ugly ford on Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
if you can read this thank a teacher, if you can read this in english thank a veteran.

MIA POW YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTIN

there is nothing more deadly then a MARINE and his rifle!
ugly ford
hunter

Postby YAMAHA RIDER » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:59 am

Are you looking for state land to hunt on??? Here is a online map of all the WMA's :-) http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/wmas/index.html
Here ya be :-) BTW are ya also lookin for someone to hunt with :biggrin:
YAMAHA RIDER
hunter

Postby YAMAHA RIDER » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:01 am

BTW I am also new as a spring buck to hunting :-) I have only hunted Deer once with a muzzleloade :thumbsdown: I had no luck ;-(
YAMAHA RIDER
hunter

Postby ugly ford » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:42 am

yes i am looking for a hunting buddie could use one for turkey, duck, goose, squarrel, pheasant, rabbit, yote. but my main thing is finding some people that are willing to let me work for them in order to hunt there land. i guess what i am saying is i dont feel right just walking onto someones property to ask if i can hunt there land. if people out there are willing to let me hunt and they need help with anything i will trade. i will feel alot better doing that. plus i dont have the money inorder to buy a lease.
if you can read this thank a teacher, if you can read this in english thank a veteran.

ugly ford
hunter

Postby YAMAHA RIDER » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:02 am

Have you ever hunted WMA's? There is one close to Ellendale that when a friend and I hunted deer on it we saw a flock of 25 pheasant's flutter up- made me wish I had the shotgun with :yes: I missed out on hunting turkey this year, didn't sign up soon enough I guess. I also am going to try for pheasant, duck and goose this year, but I still have to take the firearm safety course in a couple days and then I will be good to go :thumbsup:
YAMAHA RIDER
hunter

Postby bennysfire » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:50 pm

What kind of work are you interested in? Also I would encourage you to get involved with a hunter who has some experience so it is worth your time and you don't end up getting into a bad situation. I have learned the hard way that you don't want to go out with loaded guns with just anyone and if you are introduced to bad ethics :mad: you can easily follow down that road and someday find yourself in a heap of trouble. I mainly hunt ducks, deer and turkey, but i got my first 22 when I was 8 and stuff has been dying ever since. If you still have interest in finding some hunting spots I might be able to help.
Redriverduckguy
bennysfire
Newb

Postby ugly ford » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:52 am

pm sent benny

ugly ford
hunter

Postby YAMAHA RIDER » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:50 pm

Took and passed the firearm safety course. I am looking for somone to hunt with and after meeting you I would love to hit a few deer. goose, duck, pheasant with ya. BTW, liked the truck :-)
YAMAHA RIDER
hunter

Postby ugly ford » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:58 pm

thanks, did you ever get your money out of the minnie bike? i hope so. it would suck to be without a firearm. maybe you will have to make yuor way up here for some crow hunting in a couple of months.

ugly ford
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum