N. WI Musky, walleye, sm bass for???

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

N. WI Musky, walleye, sm bass for???

Postby matchbook454 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:46 pm

I can take someone out for a weekend on the Holcombe Flowage in N. WI for musky, walleye, smallies, or crappies for a duck hunt? I have a place to stay and will furnish boat and tackle if needed, plus guide you for the weekend. I'm looking for duck hunts, primarily in WI, or IL but will consider anywhere.
matchbook454
hunter

Postby MM » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:05 pm

What time of year do you do the best fishing up there? I have quite a few places to duck hunt...

MM
Like us on facebook! Reelfishingchat.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReelFishi ... 6234462878
MM
Super Moderator

Postby matchbook454 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:19 pm

I hate to jinx myself but I have done really well around the opener (memorial day weekend) for musky and can just about guarantee some action. Beginning of July is usually good too, especially for bass. It slows up a bit after that but then picks up after labor day. I'm usually hunting after that but the fishing gets really good in Oct. through early Nov.. Slab crappies are usually best in late April or early may though. I've caught several musies over 40" in this lake and hooked my bro up with a 49". I've seen quite a few 48" fish or bigger here and the lake has a rep for producing big fish over 50".
matchbook454
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum