Looking to swap out a diver hunt with another diver/sea hunt

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Looking to swap out a diver hunt with another diver/sea hunt

Postby diverhunter73 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:20 pm

Anyone out there want to trade a diver/sea duck hunt for another diver/sea duck hunt. I want to get a canvasback, long tail, eider, brant and anything else. I have places for mallards, shovlers, teal, ruddy ducks, scoters, buffies and black heads. We hunt out layout boats and blinds.
Let me know if you want to swap out. I'm always up for a road trip and looking for other places to hunt and meeting new people.

PM me and let me know if your interested in coming to the NC coast.

DiverHunter73
diverhunter73
hunter

Postby BRUCE RATCLIFF » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:36 pm

I'm near Annapolis Maryland, I can take you out for Canvasback this coming winter. Contact me when you get a chance.
Bruce Ratcliff
BRUCE RATCLIFF
Newb

help

Postby blindactusgoose » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:14 pm

I am living in jacksonville nc and really need a decent place to shoot some birds. I have and or own some of the best deer hunting property in pender county with my brother. He actually took 2 real nice 8 points this year off our farm. I can send pics if you like. my partner an I had a tough year chasing ducks, and I love it so much, I think I just need to be fine tuned. Also if you are lookin woodies and teal, doesnt sound like you are, but our property butts up to a huge swamp that this past year I cant tell you how many woodies and teal we saw. If you want to travel. we also have a farm in churchhill maryland on the eastern shore that is loaded with birds during the season. hope to hear from you

josh parker
blindactusgoose
Newb

Return to Swap Hunt Forum