Illinois Ducks for Prairie DOGS

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Illinois Ducks for Prairie DOGS

Postby lostpup » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:54 am

I live in the southern zone of Illinois. I am insterested in shooting some prairie pups in mid June, Would like Kanasas or Nebraska. Anyone up for a couple of good days blasting the little buggers and want some company. I can offer some fine southern Illinois duck hunting. It may not be Ar. flooded timber but it is, some action packed flooded field or small river hunting, For puddlers......Thanks you can PM me or just post up here.........Lostpup
lostpup
Forum & State Moderator

Postby lostpup » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:27 pm

I just wanted to update : Our season usally runs till around 20th of January. The hunting is good all yr but really picks up after christmas. We shoot mainly puddlers and some canadas as well as specs. I have all the gear we need all you have to do is bring ammo and your favorite pea shooter ! Did I mention ammo. The trades I made last yr I think the guy's underestimted the amount of ammo you can go thru in a days shooting. We all have flop yrs but if anyone is insterested in extenting their season alittle . I would love to shoot some prairie dogs I can fit two people and a child if you can trade for the same.....Thanks Lostpup
lostpup
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Swap Hunt Forum