Invite a Military Service Member to your Duck Blind

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Re: Invite a Military Service Member to your Duck Blind

Postby mottledmania » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:40 pm

I'm on the Texas coast , matagorda Bay Area and if anyone is interested in a hunt in my area pm
me. I hunt every weekend of season and sure we can set something up.
mottledmania
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:49 pm

If any veteran is looking for a blind in california, please register @ http://www.cvwa.us Tell them Ryan sent you. These are 100% FREE hunts and they even hook you up with shells. Its some of the best hunting land central California has to offer. Don't pass this opportunity up. Let me know when you book a hunt, I'll join you :beer:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby Rockbuggy1 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:54 pm

Are there any active or retired military looking to go on a hunt in western ky? I am not an outfitter or guide, just an avid waterfowl hunter and I would be honored to take a service man or woman hunting this upcoming season. I have a floating blind setup on barkley lake and I also have a fairly nice duck boat fitted with an avery for days when the blind isn't hot. I can't promise that we'll shoot a ton of birds but I can guarantee a good breakfast and an enjoyable day on the water. I'm no duck commander :rolleyes: just an average guy that'd like to give something back to those that have given so much. :thumbsup:
Rockbuggy1
hunter

Postby barq's » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:08 am

I'm SSgt. Gerald Barq and I'm currently deployed in Saudi....I'm hoping to make it home around Thanksgiving and have had my pre-season/summer ruined by being over here. Long story short, i'm looking for a good mallard hunt in Arkansas, SE Missouri, Oklahoma, Illinois, or Kansas. I don't travel alone and could possibly bring some other paying guys with me...especially my best friend and hunting partner that has taken care of all my yard work, honey do stuff for me while I was gone...I owe him big time, as that he took alot of stress off of me and took care of spending time with my two little boys while I was gone. I have a camp in the Mississippi Delta but hunt public mainly and that makes things hard. Would be willing to swap hunts or have you to our camp in the spring to crappie fish surrounding lakes....I appreciate what ya'll have done for other service members....
Thank you and God Bless...
my email is
sbarq1@yahoo.com
barq's
hunter

Postby USAFAMMO » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:10 pm

I'm A1C Greg Gibbs. I'm stationed at Barksdale AFB in Louisiana. Which is located in Bossier city. If anyone has an extra spot in there blind opening day I would be willing to pay to tag along. I've only been here for 7 months so I haven't had a duck season here so it'd be amazing to find someone that knows the area good and can give me a little info. Thanks!
USAFAMMO
hunter

Postby jrdragdad6323 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:48 pm

Hello all, check out www.wickedwingz.org for Washington state waterfowl hunts for vets. All my info is listed on the contact page.

Russ :hi:
jrdragdad6323
hunter

Postby taskforcewaterfowl » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:52 am

***Task Force Waterfowl*** http://www.facebook.com/taskforcewaterf ... @gmail.com

We've been fortunate through our first season as an organization to get over 900 likes on facebook and facilitate just over a dozen hunts for over 50 military members and Veterans. This year we got guys out at Fort Drum, Fort Bragg, Fort Sill, Fort Benning, Hunter Army Airfield, Eustis/Langley, Illinois, Fort Knox and ARKANSAS. We have representatives in over 17 states and bases and supporters in England and New Zealand. Please come by the site and check us out!!!

Here are some pics from the two Arkansas hunts from last week!
Attachments
tf-w brand.JPG
ARKANSAS 2013 DUCKS2.JPG
TF-W Arkansas (havoc calls).jpeg
TASK FORCE WATERFOWL

http://www.facebook.com/taskforcewaterfowl

Become a 'Wingman' --- taskforcewaterfowl@gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOWL GRUNT FIELD STAFF
taskforcewaterfowl
hunter

Postby sfc711 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:28 am

I am SFC(RET) Gary Robinson, retired disabled veteran looking for a duck hunt in Ark, Miss, La. I do not work so can hunt during week, I live in la and was suppose to go with a friend this week but he left me hanging, Thanks and Merry Christmas
Gary D Robinson
sfc711
hunter

Postby Chaser » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:06 am

SFC, Active duty National Guard in PA. Just getting into duck hunting, but limited on time. If anyone in the Berks county area has the time and space I could use a hunting buddy.
Chaser
hunter

Postby Canonman » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:18 am

mottledmania, I am in corpus christi just got stationed here with the USCG. I have been hunting a lot myself and learning about the area. Would like to take you up on your offer some time so I can learn some more from a local. Struggling with the pintails myself.
Canonman
hunter

Postby SFAjacks12 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:41 am

I'm an Arkansas national guard member, went to Iraq '09-'10 with the Texas National guard. I spent a year on the U.S. Mexico border '06-'07 have ten years of service. I live in western Arkansas willing to take people east texas white bass fishing, east Texas hog hunting, and working on learning western Arkansas duck holes. I will always accept a hunt if I have the means.
SFAjacks12
hunter

Previous

Return to Swap Hunt Forum