Invite a Military Service Member to your Duck Blind

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Re: Invite a Military Service Member to your Duck Blind

Postby jordanflick20 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:24 am

hi guys was an infantrymen in the Army just got discharged so im looking forward to doing some hunting is anyone doing something like this in indiana or around here
jordanflick20
hunter

Postby duaneb5966 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:46 pm

Old thread.. but I'm Active Duty Army stationed at FT Polk, LA. I live and breathe duck hunting. This is not something I take lightly haha. I'm originally from Mississippi, if there are any other service members in the near by area that are looking to get together and hunt just shoot me a PM and we can see what we can arrange. I have a few local places around here that I keep near and dear just to support my habits when I don't drive back to MS. I have a lease and PLENTY of other opportunities in MS. I'm headed back home thursday to pick all my dekes up and start getting stuff ready for september teal!
duaneb5966
Newb

Postby KillerKowalski » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Reposting:
Chicago area (Will County).

Any military service member is allowed in any of my fields. Just bring a gun. I'll take care of everything else.

Waterfowl season is coming 10/27 for Central IL season.
KillerKowalski
hunter

Postby WOODIE13 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:46 pm

WV duck and goose hunt, OCT season once it is announced. I am a retired Army MP Dog Handler, just give me a push if you are in the area.
WOODIE13
hunter

Postby racksnquacks » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:34 pm

Im just about to get off active duty Navy outta Norfolk VA. I live down in eastern NC. its about an hour and a half drive from Norfolk. Anyone in the area lookin for some huntin give me holler. I have a few private land places for deer hunting. This will be my first year duck huntin the area but got a few public land places to try out.I dont have a boat tho so itll have to be walk in but Ive never had a problem walking in. Always lookin for new huntin buddies. PM me and well see what we can work out.
If it flies it dies, if its brown its down, i guess if it does anything else ill shoot that too
racksnquacks
hunter

Postby Bulldogge321 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:45 am

Any active milatary or veterans want to go on a duck and goose hunt in northwest Ohio? I got drawn for hunts at Magee Marsh and can take one person and got drawn for Ottawa NWR.Both hunts are for OCT.20th,2012.Ottawa hunt is for two people,that I will transfere to the indavidual,can only use the one hunt because there both on same day.i live in mahoning county and plan on being up there Friday night.if you want to go drop me a line
Bulldogge321
Newb

Postby BobF » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:15 am

Northeast PA. Duck/goose or late season flintlock.

sent from my S III using TapaTalk
BobF
hunter

Postby gjgardner » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:01 am

I'm in NW Florida, near Destin (Eglin AFB), have dog will travel!

Up for anything bird related.

-Greg
gjgardner
Newb

Postby Honda181 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:23 am

Hey to all the puddle pirates.... When I was in the real navy we had jokes about there being a height requirement so that you guys could walk back to shore is that true.. Just kidding but it was funny tho right but hey I'm out here in California trying to get started in the duck hunting so if any of you guys wanna go shoot me a pm. I was an stg3 when I got out after five years and any of you kids ever wanna see some good quail and dove hunting shoot me a pm as well I have some good spots I'd be willing to help some of my brothers out with
Honda181
hunter

Postby Joe Guide » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:32 am

Hey how about some military wildfowlers from Coastal North Carolina out there???? :welcome:
Mr. Nash, he had me take out a Mr. Money from England, who was "De' Shooingest Gent'man" I'd ever did meet! ***Check out [Joe Guide YOU TUBE hunting Videos]***
Joe Guide
hunter

Invite a Military Service Member to your Duck Blind

Postby dgram36 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:05 am

Nice to see this thread! I wanted to say thank you to all the guys who offered up hunts for service members. Lets keep this thread going. If anybody wants to go shoot some ducks/geese in New Jersey area lemme know!

TSgt USAF Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst
dgram36
hunter

Postby SemperDux » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:53 am

Just signed on to this site. I'm a retired Marine and live in Slidell , La. If any of you veterans want to make a hunt in Slidell area- Pearl River WMA let me know . I work 2 weeks on 2 weeks off so I'm limited on dates. Won't promise what type of duck or limits before 0800 but we should shoot at something.
SemperDux
Newb

Postby duckhunter175 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:38 pm

Gents-- two active duty army in the KY/TN area. Willing to make a drive- have guns, dekes and dog or any combo above. New to the area this year and not much time to get out with work and prolly won't be around next season so trying to get a few quality hunts in this year. Pls PM
duckhunter175
hunter

Wounded Warriors that Duck Blind in N.C.

Postby Joe Guide » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:56 am

How many Wounded Warriors that enjoy duck hunting are in coastal North Carolina?

I have worked with WW from USMC BN East before, and will be at the Georgetown, SC Wounded Warrior Event next Friday.
Mr. Nash, he had me take out a Mr. Money from England, who was "De' Shooingest Gent'man" I'd ever did meet! ***Check out [Joe Guide YOU TUBE hunting Videos]***
Joe Guide
hunter

Postby Tattoopower » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:55 pm

Any chance there are hunters in Shreveport or bossier city willing to invite a active SSGT :yes:
Tattoopower
Newb

Postby jkm » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:31 pm

I live on a large farm in southwest Ms. and my place is set up for deer hunting. I have several food plots and stands in place. I also have a duck lease in the central Ms. delta. with my best friend. He was 101st Airborne. I know it will be a while before the season, but PM me. Thanks for your service.
jkm
hunter

Postby WAQuacker » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:38 pm

Anybody in SoCal willing to share some knowledge on a hunt? I'm an E-5 in San Diego. Trying to learn the ropes.
"To become old and wise, I have to get through this young and dumb phase."

US Navy ET2(SW)
WAQuacker
hunter

Postby lumpy2181 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:16 am

WAQuacker wrote:Anybody in SoCal willing to share some knowledge on a hunt? I'm an E-5 in San Diego. Trying to learn the ropes.

Sent ya a PM bud. Thanks for your service to our nation.

Will
Bgold wrote:... I don't think we're doing it right though and my butt sure hurts...

That's what she said!!!
lumpy2181
hunter

Postby Huntin GI » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:18 am

OOOOOO Pick me! Pick me! lol. AD in Nor Cal. Interested in a duck/goose/pheasant,quail,dove hunt. Got all the gear except a useful dog. Also, anyone interested in deer/bear hunting, I am all about that as well. Last year was my first year duck hunting so Im not very useful when it comes to that but anything else consider me down with.

USAF Beale AFB, CA area :welcome:
Huntin GI
Newb

Postby mudxxed » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:27 pm

Currently 8yrs in the Army. Thanks again to yall for doing this for service members! Out here in Fort Rucker, if anyones close and wants to host, Id gladly hunt!
mudxxed
hunter

Postby B.E.Nelli » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:21 pm

Just got stationed at Offutt AFB in Omaha. This is an awesome thing you guys are doing, it means more than you guys think it does. Simple acts like this give me hope for this great country.
B.E.Nelli
hunter

Postby cowboykerk » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:18 pm

I've been serving 5 years and been deployed twice in the air force as a ground troop.(yes air force has combat soldiers too) but since I've been stationed in the Denver, co area its very hard to find a place that isn't leased out or isn't crowded. I grew up duck and goose hunting and would be happy doin either. I still have my gear and been trying to add new additions to my decoys. Anyone able to help me out with a good hunt?
cowboykerk
hunter

Postby duckhunter10610 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:59 pm

Will be fresh out of basic training this December right before Christmas. I get two weeks so if anyone is willing to let me and my wife come for a day or two itd be greatly appriciated :smile: I live in Florida but am willing to travel a little to shoot some ducks or geese!
God Bless
duckhunter10610
hunter

Postby taskforcewaterfowl » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:47 pm

ATTENTION MILITARY MEMBERS*** If you are PCSing, ETSing or already out and looking for a way to link up with hunters in your area or around your base please check out 'TASK FORCE WATERFOWL'. Also--- If you are on here and would like to donate time or sponsor a hunt please contact us!!!!

Task Force Waterfowl is a non-profit, run by active duty soldiers, dedicated to getting soldiers, veterans and wounded warriors out into the blind around the country. The purpose of the organization is to network individuals and groups with similar goals around the country and at all the different military installations to create AND FUND waterfowl hunting opportunities for those who have never been before or have difficulty making that duck hunting dream a reality. With nation-wide and service-wide reach we can ensure a resilient brotherhood of waterfowlers will be waiting to welcome you whenever you may PCS or ETS!

We have a solid group of 'Wingmen' and sponsors across the country and have several hunts planned for this coming season. If you would like to join forces please head to http://www.facebook.com/taskforcewaterfowl or email us if you want to participate or help out. taskforcewaterfowl@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Rudy
TASK FORCE WATERFOWL

http://www.facebook.com/taskforcewaterfowl

Become a 'Wingman' --- taskforcewaterfowl@gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOWL GRUNT FIELD STAFF
taskforcewaterfowl
hunter

Postby jaron124 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:50 pm

Hey all! Awesome of everyone to be helping us military guys out!

I'm 23 AD USAF and am stationed at Langley AFB, VA. I've been in for about 5 years and this will be my first season since I've joined (I was in Hawaii prior). If anyone in the relatively local area has a honey hole or is just looking for a pal to hunt with, let me know! Thanks.

-Jaron
- Jaron
"You never hit a ball you don't swing at."
jaron124
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Swap Hunt Forum