New to the area (IL)

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

New to the area (IL)

Postby cole1lc » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:11 am

Listen guys... I just moved down from Michigan and I live in Aurora, IL. I'm in serious need of finding someone to hunt with. I am willing to take you back to MI for big water hunts for divers, grouse deer (although I don't know why anyone would go to MI with hunting you have down here), goose, fishing or if you want to bear hunt I could hook you up with some guys for that. I just have no clue where to hunt or how to set up down here. Not looking for a free ride either, I know how to get things set up and will be chipping in.
Chance favors the prepared
cole1lc
Newb

Postby SpinnerMan » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:56 am

It's tough to find a place to hunt around here when your not from here. Good luck. If you have a boat, there are some places. I hope to explore some of them this year. I joined a private club in plainfield. It's not the greatest hunting, but I have a spot, it's very close to my house, I can hunt before work in the morning, and I kill some ducks and geese. If your interested in more details PM me. I also do quite a bit of bowfishing. If your interested maybe we can go shoot some fish this summer including the crazy jumping carp we have down here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb8OmEr7VqI

Probably not a bad idea to post on the Illinois forum as well.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby MM » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:24 pm

This topic belongs in the IL forum. You are not trading anything... You want to find hunting buddies / land. You should repost there...
Like us on facebook! Reelfishingchat.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReelFishi ... 6234462878
MM
Super Moderator

Return to Swap Hunt Forum