looking for a goose guide

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

looking for a goose guide

Postby hondarancher » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:31 pm

hey guys, i am looking for a good guide service to come kill some geese in illinois. we live in tennessee and as you know we don't kill many geese. i am bringing my best friend who proudly served our country in iraq for a year and his brother who is also like a brother to me. between the three of us we have only ever killed two canadas. i do have a good spot to snow goose hunt in missouri though so maybe we could swap a hunt???? thanks guys :thumbsup:
Dakota Decoy Field Staff
CUTDOWN CREW
hondarancher
hunter

Postby MM » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:16 pm

What do you have to swap? I have some AWESOME fields to goose hunt. We will kill out 75-80% of the time. Only been skunked a couple of times in these fields.
Like us on facebook! Reelfishingchat.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReelFishi ... 6234462878
MM
Super Moderator

Postby alldayhunter » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:28 pm

Send me a email and I could hook you up with that goose hunt. I run a hunt club in the Braidwood area in Illinois(central Zone ) we do preaty good.
Tony
alldayhunter@comcast.net
alldayhunter
hunter

Postby addicted2duck » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:00 pm

do you have a hunt lined up yet? A have a guide service in the KC, MO area and we get a crap ton of canadians around here. I can give you a really good deal on a hunt.
addicted2duck
DHC Sponsor

Postby hondarancher » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:10 pm

no i haven't found anything yet. what ya got for me?
Dakota Decoy Field Staff
CUTDOWN CREW
hondarancher
hunter

Postby addicted2duck » Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:51 am

I've got canadians over water or out of fields. Or we could do a duck/goose combo type of thing. You can go to my web site and it will give you all the info on the details of our hunts. www.sawaterfowladventures.com If this sounds like something you guys would be interested in, you can give me a call and we can work out the details ( price , dates, etc... ) Andy 816-277-8121
addicted2duck
DHC Sponsor

Return to Swap Hunt Forum