Wanted:Eider Hunt! Trade for High Quality Ontario Goose Hunt

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Wanted:Eider Hunt! Trade for High Quality Ontario Goose Hunt

Postby Ashton_007 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:31 pm

Hi There

My hunting buddy and I would love to go on an Eider Hunt, anywhere is the US or Canada is fine, obviously we will have to travel to get to Eider country ! We both work for DU in Ontario, and we both very safe, smart and experienced hunters.

I would be willing to trade for 2 (1 morning and 1 evening) high quality Canada Goose Hunts here in Ontario Canada. We have lots of birds, very liberal limits and high band rates.
early hunt in early September is 10 birds a day per person ! After mid sept its 5 a day ! Season goes till early Jan.

Hunts are usually within an hour of Toronto, mostly feild hunts. We are highly successful. Please see pictures below, our small group of 4, with the occasional guest shot nearly 500 canadas, with 35 bands during the 2007 season.

If your interested please let me know, garanteed satisfaction for anyone willing to do a trade, so me and my buddy can have a chance to shoot some Eiders. I am willing to take a small group of up to 3 hunters, so you can bring your buddies or family.

Thanks,
Garett

PS: hopefully the picture attachments work

EImage

[img]
Ashton_007
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum