sea ducks, blacks, mallards....more

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

sea ducks, blacks, mallards....more

Postby badabing1997 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:11 pm

i am out on cape cod...the elbow that sticks east of of massachussetts
great eider hunting and other sea ducks and the blacks are here thick even though you can only shoot one as well as many other specis
i wanna shoot DEER...preferably a chance at a nice one but also like to put meat in the freezer
let me know what you have to offer
badabing1997
hunter

Postby diverduck » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:06 am

Offer still stands
diverduck
hunter

Deer for Ducks

Postby kdanford » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:55 pm

Just recently joined the forum and saw your posting for trade of deer hunting for ducks. I live in Texas and have lease over 2000 acres. We protein feed and have plenty of deer, hogs, etc.. If you are willing to come this far, it wouldn't be a problem to put you on deer for the freezer and possibly a wall mount, just depends on what you are looking for. I am always looking for new duck hunting destinations so let me know what you think.
kdanford
hunter

Re: sea ducks, blacks, mallards....more

Postby KillinMachine » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:09 pm

badabing1997 wrote:i am out on cape cod...the elbow that sticks east of of massachussetts
great eider hunting and other sea ducks and the blacks are here thick even though you can only shoot one as well as many other specis
i wanna shoot DEER...preferably a chance at a nice one but also like to put meat in the freezer
let me know what you have to offer

Badabing,

Is your offer still good for 2009? I am just outside of Pittsburgh, it's about 600 miles. There are plenty of deer for you here. I can't promise you a huge buck but you never know. My stepson got a good 10-point this year, and my wife got a great 10-point the year before. I have a handful of farms I hunt and one I groom year round. What do you shoot, i.e ... bow, cross bow, rifle, muzzle loader? My wife and I were planning a trip to the coast for December 09 to find sea ducks. Hope this works out, let me know.
Sirnic2009@yahoo.com
KillinMachine
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum