green timber duck hunt in north east arkansas... trade 4???

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

green timber duck hunt in north east arkansas... trade 4???

Postby kimmer » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:54 pm

got timber water and ducks..... looking to trade???? what do you have.... i guide for 14 yrs and still have my lodge and blinds in the timber.... just dont guide now ... looking 4 big bucks in tha mid west and off shore fishing in the gulf...... this is for tha 09 season .... 870 838 5125 ask 4 Bubba or leave a short message
Last edited by kimmer on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kimmer
Newb

Postby hooper911 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:38 pm

very interested in a trade. in kansas. good spot for turkeys...good spots for ducks...send me a pm with info and i will contact you
take em!!!!!!!!!!!!
hooper911
hunter

Postby lildex93 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:54 pm

I would love to go on a timber hunt...i can offer a back bay hunt in NC/VA.
lildex93
Newb

ducks for ?

Postby hankins1 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:33 pm

We have lots of deer , turkey and geese on private land . We are located in southern Indiana about 3/4 of a mile from the Illinois border . Would be happy to work a trade .
Thanks,
Scott
hankins1
hunter

Arkansas timber hunt trade

Postby Munuscong1 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:40 pm

Interested in a trade. Saginaw Bay, Michigan waterfowl hunt or Munuscong Bay in Michigans Upper Peninsula duck hunt with lodging and meals in a two story, historic hunting lodge built on a Great Lakes Barge with afternoon fishing or Grouse hunting possibilities.
52 yr. old male, lived in Michigan all my life, avid waterfowler, have also hunted Arkansas, Texas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ontario, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan.
Interested in possible hunt swaps with hunters in other states.
Munuscong1
Newb

Postby greenster » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:14 pm

Will trade for SE Arkansas Hunt... :umm:
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut (hand),KM Cut red label Black Monster #1,RNT Timber hog,DS mondo,6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby IFG » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:25 am

offshore fishing in the gulf for a guided (bow only) elk/deer hunt on public land in Utah. You draw the tag, you got a deal.

PS, you don't get to call elk, you'll only screw it up.
Airboater's moto: Suck and blow, the only way to go.
IFG
Newb

Postby TxGuide » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:16 pm

I'll swap you a Guided Bass Fishing Trip on Sam Rayburn Tx. :wink:

shoot me a PM, we'll set up something.
TxGuide
hunter

Postby layoutboy8 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:12 pm

Are you interested in a saginaw bay diver duck hunt out of a layout boat?
Just livin the american
dream.
layoutboy8
hunter

bout time to start planning trip

Postby hooper911 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:38 pm

interested in duck,deer or turkey in kansas let me know
take em!!!!!!!!!!!!
hooper911
hunter

Postby Jarbo03 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:47 pm

Have great duck and goose hunting in kansas, also good land for pheasant, eastern turkey and rio grande turkey.
Jarbo03
hunter

Postby Duckem » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:14 pm

Would you be intrested in renting to family of three for week? -- husbnd, wife and son that duck hunt together.

Also have NC Turkey, deer & fresh water fishing options we can talk about.
Duckem
Newb

Postby obfishman » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:47 pm

Would you be interested in a offshore trip in the Gulf out of Orange Beach, Al.?
obfishman
Newb

Postby 3stepdrop » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:22 am

Kimmer,
If you're not all "traded out", I've got 850 acres in south Georgia that are covered with turkey and deer. I'll guide you turkey hunting for the opportunity to hunt your timber with my 16 year old son. Last season there were 4 birds killed on our place. I called 3 of them in. The 4th was filmed and shown on "Family Traditions with Haley Heath". Great mix of pasture, hardwoods, and planted pines. Anyone else interested in this, PM me or email robert.daughtry@hcbe.net
3stepdrop
Newb

Postby men chen de kenai » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:47 pm

I have a private lease on the texas coast with a fresh and saltwater marshes.
Comfortable blinds accessed by boat and 4 wheelers where we shoot a variety of ducks with some passing shots on geese.

Primarily pintail, gadwall, widgeon, teal and mottle ducks with some mallard, redheads, bufflehead and mergansers

WANNA TRADE?
men chen de kenai
Newb

Postby capt.joshb » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:25 pm

Run charter boat base in Venice,La. Specialize in yellowfin tuna fishing. Also offer duck hunts. Very interested in an Arkansas timber hunt. Willing to trade hunt for offshore trip. We run Twin Vee Catamarans E'mail if interested
capt.joshb
Newb

Postby roadman » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:35 am

All the turkeys you want in NE Mississippi or could go duck hunting but could guarantee a turkey if you wanted one
roadman
hunter

West Central Illinois Deer/Turkey

Postby gowest » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:06 pm

I live in Calhoun County IL which is sanwiched between the Illinois and Mississippi Rivers. I have excellent whitetail and turkey hunting on private land. Not sure how to get you information, so I'll watch this post.
gowest
hunter

Re: green timber duck hunt in north east arkansas... trade 4???

Postby kimmer » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:01 pm

back to tha top..... looking to trade a few hunts for the 09 season...... some of the last green timber left in the state of Arkansas.... looking 4 off shore fishing in tha gulf or shoot a nice deer in tha mid west or ??????
kimmer
Newb

Postby kimmer » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:55 pm

season dates are set.... still looking for a late season deer hunt....
kimmer
Newb

Postby GKO » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:07 pm

How about some Trout and Redfish in the Texas Middle Coast? Bay, not off=shore.

There is a Tournament the end of June at Port Aransas that is a blast. It includes some of the best Texas BBQ, via the Salt Lick ,on Friday at Check in and a Fish Fry and a Raffle with Door Prizes ,( Kyaks, Rods, Reels,Coolers...etc) and cash prises for placing, Saturday Night. Both Nights include live Music.

I can provide a Boat and Semi-Guide that can put you on the fish for a great chance to win. Our Team won Biggest Trout and almost Biggest Stringer and Redfish. $500 for each place.

Email me at: Keith@s3tg.com for further discussion.

I want to hunt Greenheads!

K.O
GKO
hunter

Postby Pintail58 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:01 am

Got Redfish , shrimp , crabs, and possably some spec trout come summer depends on the amount of rain we get.
Pintail58
hunter

Postby decoycarver » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:29 am

Have ever thought about killing ducks and gettin stuffed on fresh lobster,clams chowder,steamed clams,scollops right off the whorf,after shooting the biggest toughest ducks you ever shot at. in your life,the fly low on the water like skipping stones at 60 mph And waves so high it hides the other hunters bost, the sea spray clings the duck hunter like a knights armour. were the ledges,can pierce the Captians hull,like sword being swung from the God of neptune. Werewhen the wind does blow it sounds like a 1,000.000 wolves on the full of the moon.This the rocky coast of Maine,were the toughest gunners take large life insurrence policies the names of the kids.ther are thousands of SEA-DUCK in 3,000 miles of coast line,Not much gunning of other hunters up here,they decoy very well, at 5 10 15 out to 40 yrds.We can hunt from boat, ledge or shore, if by ledge,we hunt as the tide goes bown,which exposes the ledges (rocks) sea ducks eat off these ledges were the mussels,cloms and other shell fish hide,making for easy prey.The birds start coming in from the big water ocean into the coves a few here a few there then the come in by the 100's and 1,000's its steady shooting,they fly low to yhe water like skipping stones, It can be fast shooting,with biig targets, but dont be fooled these birds are tough. when wounded the dive 100's of feet to escape and swim fast. you have to run them down in the boat,and you can finish them under power! this is a whole different sport, trying to steady to steady your shot as they dive,motion of waves and boat it aint easy,sea duckin can be dangerous,extremely cold and the ocean brutal. In the 50's there was a family of 6 who drowned off the ledges,3 lost their boat not being secured (tide drop down to 9'or more) what gowns down must come,the boat drifted,the other 3 went to help boat smashed on ledge they drowned as tide come up and swallowed up and swallowed them whole! So if you dare rebel this yankee will welcome yall, i
If the weather is to rough we hunt sheltered coves or we stay home **** the ole lady our girl friends(whos ever home that day) or someones woman if their working,not much to do i MAINE drink,hunt,screw,eat sea food,screw, and hunt i I know I put these in twice, paying attention? Those are what I like best.E-Mail dhiserodt@yahoo.com
decoycarver
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum