KS/OK

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

KS/OK

Postby Fowlphile » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:21 pm

Just moved to Lawrence, KS and need some info or someone to show me around the area. I'll give details to nice spots (or even take you to some of my honey holes if my schedule will allow) where I'd love to be hunting this fall and winter in OK. I been waterfowlin' for 4 years, last year I was able to get outside enough to kill right at 100 ducks, mostly greenheads of course.
Fowlphile
hunter

Postby kansashunter » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:16 pm

i don't know too much about the areas over toward lawrence. (if you are going to school i won't hold the fact that you are a jayhawk against you) i am in manhattan (go cats) and usually go to milford lake or tuttle creek. the kansas wildlife and parks website has some info about the marshes at these places and you can search for marshes closer to lawrence. jefferies energy center north of topeka has some good goose hunting. good luck.
-kansashunter
kansashunter
hunter

Postby Fowlphile » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:40 am

I appreciate your insight. I've read about some of those places, I guess I'll just have to go see what they are like.
Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real Cool Hand. ---Lucas Jackson
Fowlphile
hunter

Postby Gooseboy » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:30 pm

OK, as in oklahoma?
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Postby Fowlphile » Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:38 pm

Gooseboy

Oklahoma. Spent the last five years in the OKC area. Grew up in Duncan, spent alot of time in the Carnegie/ Ft. Cobb area (grandparents lived there) .
Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real Cool Hand. ---Lucas Jackson
Fowlphile
hunter

Postby Gooseboy » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:11 pm

Well im the right guy, i live in Edmond about 27 minutes north north east of OKC.
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Return to Swap Hunt Forum