Duck Hunting Forum banner

Looking to partner up for MB trip

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  g7777777 
#1 ·
The guy that was going up with me to MB for waterfowl hunting has backed out. So I am looking for somebody to go along to share the expenses. I am a seasoned MB hunter, and am picky who hunts with me because of safety, ethics, etc... and would like to find someone with similar attitudes and such to hunt with. I am middle aged, so am looking for somebody at least 25 years of age and preferrabley over 30.

I have the truck, trailer, decoys, etc... FYI it costs a person about $800 - $900 for the trip if they live close by, more if traveling from further away. We hunt Honkers, Snows, and ducks in the fields. I am NOT a guide, I'm just looking to find a hunting buddy. And we do not hunt with a guide, it is "freelance" hunting.

If interested, PM me and we will go from there.

heads up I will not be able to go the end of Sept due to work OT and an unexpected major bill this week. But If anybody wants to still contact me about a possible spring trip for MB Snows, or for possibly next fall, just PM me.

Thanks,
Alan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.