Looking to partner up for MB trip

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Looking to partner up for MB trip

Postby h2ofwlr » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:08 am

The guy that was going up with me to MB for waterfowl hunting has backed out. So I am looking for somebody to go along to share the expenses. I am a seasoned MB hunter, and am picky who hunts with me because of safety, ethics, etc... and would like to find someone with similar attitudes and such to hunt with. I am middle aged, so am looking for somebody at least 25 years of age and preferrabley over 30.

I have the truck, trailer, decoys, etc... FYI it costs a person about $800 - $900 for the trip if they live close by, more if traveling from further away. We hunt Honkers, Snows, and ducks in the fields. I am NOT a guide, I'm just looking to find a hunting buddy. And we do not hunt with a guide, it is "freelance" hunting.

If interested, PM me and we will go from there.

heads up I will not be able to go the end of Sept due to work OT and an unexpected major bill this week. But If anybody wants to still contact me about a possible spring trip for MB Snows, or for possibly next fall, just PM me.

Thanks,
Alan
Last edited by h2ofwlr on Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Audacity of Bull Crap.
"Typical: Gun-loving, bitter bible-thumping white person" Barack Obama.
Hey I resemble that comment!!! Those are FIGHTING WORDS!!!
h2ofwlr
Forum & State Moderator

Postby mallardman77 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:21 pm

h2o,

When you get your plans finalized, PM me if you'd be interested in getting together for a day or 2 of hunting.

:salude:
Is it september the 8th yet???

mallardman77
hunter

Postby eiderlab » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:44 am

h20, i'D BE INTERESTED IN HUNTING WITH YOU. I'VE HUNTED IN CANADA SEVERAL TIMES, ALWAYS WITH A GUIDE. I LIVE TOO FAR AWAY TO DRIVE MY STUFF UP, IF I COULD I WOULD. I WOULD RATHER FREELANCE. PM ME AND WE CAN CHAT A LITTLE MORE. THANKS EIDERLAB
eiderlab
hunter

Postby g7777777 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:09 pm

MB?

Manitoba? I have hunted there several times actually about 10 - both waterfowl and upland

gnbug@prodigy.net

Gene
g7777777
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum