EAST TEXAS SPRING BOWFISHING TRIP/ FOR DUCK OR GOOSE HUNT

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

EAST TEXAS SPRING BOWFISHING TRIP/ FOR DUCK OR GOOSE HUNT

Postby bailey » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:46 pm

I would like to trade a 1 or 2 day 6hr East Texas spring bowfishing trip for a 1 or 2 day northern fall duck or goose hunt for 2 people.

We fish from a 2007 1860 flat bottom equipped with 2007 90 hp merc. and 101 lb thrust minn kota trolling motor. Lighting comes from 6-500 watt halogen fixtures powered by a 3500 watt generator. ALL EQUIPMENT IS SUPPLIED

I offer you one of two options:

a Day trip for 2 on the Sabine or Trinity river for the coveted Alligator Gar wich is known to grow in excess of 8'. NOTE: You will also be able to shoot any other rough fish species you see. (IE: Buffalo, Common Carp, Grass Carp, Long Nose Gar, Short nose gar, Spotted Gar, Shad, ETC.)

-or-

a night trip for 2 on one of East Texas' lakes for various species of rough fish. (IE: Buffalo, Common Carp, Grass Carp, Long Nose Gar, Short nose gar, Spotted Gar, Shad, ETC.)

PM ME IF INTERESTED
bailey
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:28 pm

I wish I had something to offer. That is awesome. I would love to get down there for a shot at an Alligator gar.

If you are ever up in the Chicagoland area during the summer, I would be happy to take you out for the jumping silver carp. If you've never been hit by a flying carp, then you've never been bowfishing :rofl: Only one minor injury on my boat so far (a black eye), but I haven't been doing it that long :eek: I caught one the last time out. Literally caught it in my arms after it nailed me square in the chest.

This isn't me, but this is what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwfpNMvIk7Q
SpinnerMan
hunter

What city are you in?

Postby Shooter1 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:59 pm

What city are you located in?
Good Times
Shooter1
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:29 pm

I live in Joliet, IL. It's about 30 miles SW of Chicago.

I do the silver carp fishing in the Utica through Henry, IL stretch of the Illinois River.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby bailey » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:34 am

Im located in Kilgore, Tx. About an hour and a half east of dallas, and an hour west of shreveport, la.
bailey
hunter

Postby bailey » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:08 am

ttt
bailey
hunter

Re: EAST TEXAS SPRING BOWFISHING TRIP/ FOR DUCK OR GOOSE HUNT

Postby flightdoc84 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:04 am

bailey I am originally from hallsville so thats just down the road from my old stomping grounds if you wanna duck hunt in kansas next year give me a holler.
Charles Galloway
Only number that matters is lives saved
DUSTOFF!!
flightdoc84
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum