Northern Pa turkey hunt for...

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Northern Pa turkey hunt for...

Postby Deadduck101 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:44 pm

Good northern Pa turkey hunt for some good duck hunting in Md, Pa, Ark.
Have a nice cabin with everything you need, electric, running water, indoor pooper, fire place. We own 16 acres with about 2000 acres of state game land behind us. Lots of turkeys that hang on our property for the most part. The state game lands are not hunted real heavy for turkeys so better for us. The ave gobbler has an 8" to 9" beard. This would be for next spring. Tom
08/09 Season
3 Woodies
2 Mallard
I have not been out that much this year!!!! Love my kids and they come first.
Deadduck101
hunter

Postby Just Ducky » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:01 pm

Ive got a few places on the Delaware River (public hunting of course) I can access. Ive got a 14 ft sq. back canoe with a small outboard I use. Also a few spots on Lake Nockimixon. We usually do better on the river though.
My buddy has a 14 ft jon we usually use, bigger and more stable, if we get him involved.
We are by no means professional duck hunters. We both have been at it for about 3-4 years. We usually see plenty of ducks and geese, hitting them is another story.
Id be interested in taking you out a few times for a possible overnight at you cabin for turkeys in the spring.
Let me know if this interests you at all. We are kinda close to eachother. I live in Langhorne, close to Sesame Place and Oxford Valley Mall. About 45 Minutes from WCU.
I can get to the river and hunt in under 20 Minutes from my door. And the lake is about 45 Minutes away.
Let me know what you think.
Justin
Just Ducky
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum