Antelope Hunt for Hunting or fishing trip

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Antelope Hunt for Hunting or fishing trip

Postby huntingking » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:24 pm

I have a fully guided antelope hunt located in Northwestern Nebraska. This is a 3 day 4 night hunt. The hunt is archery hunt. We hunt watering holes in ground blinds using decoys and antelope calls. I have some openings from August 15 to October 26. You will see heards around 45 to 80 goats in a group. You will have many opportunities at taking a goat 15" to 19", a trophy is considered 14". These are big goats and they are definately something you are going to want to put on the wall! Food and board is not provided, I would recommend staying at a local hotel for $35 and packing a sack lunch during the day. I own 16,200 arces of private land were the hunts will take place. This will be a fully guided hunt. I am interested in fishing trips or hunting trips just let me know what you may have to offer.

Happy Hunting,

Craig
huntingking
Newb

Re: Antelope Hunt for Hunting or fishing trip

Postby wackemstackem » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:23 pm

Hey Craig,I can offer both in one week if you like,PM me.I think we can work something out.
It's my Island.
wackemstackem
muppet paster

Postby washingtonmuley » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:31 pm

pm sent
washingtonmuley
State Moderator

Postby birddog crazy » Sat May 23, 2009 7:25 pm

how about bass, crappie , catfish on lake of the ozarks in central missouri or fall turkey hunting or archery hunts for turkey - deer on private lands send a pm if interested
birddogs rule and all the rest drool, for birddogs love you for you and do not ask for anything in return but love so hug your birddog
birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Swap Hunt Forum