Will Travel for Ducks

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Will Travel for Ducks

Postby Drattleff » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:22 am

2 Indiana Hoosiers are tired of hunting the same mallard ducks and ganada geese, We would like to travel and experience shooting different species of ducks and geese. Loved the eider duck hunting last year in Maine, got off on snow geese hunting in Missouri. We are willing to go anywhere for a new experience. Albe to trade field hunting for ducks and geese, spring turkeys, awesome deer hunting, heck we will even take you to the Indy 500. Lets talk
Drattleff
hunter

Re: Will Travel for Ducks

Postby cinnamonteal7 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:12 pm

hey my name is ethan we have a huge variety of ducks where i hunt in october you can harvest and we have in one dayharvested spoonies blue and greenwing teal mallard gadwall widgeon scaup merganser and wood ducks pm me if your interested
miss him once shame on me, miss him twice on me agian, miss him three times damit! reload and watch where that SOB lands this isnt over.
cinnamonteal7
hunter

Re: Will Travel for Ducks

Postby Tealer » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:41 am

I have had days where I shoot 7 different species in one spot, we have divers too. We get one nice sprig everyday, I also get GWT all season.
Widmer Bros Prostaff
Former Hostess Prostaff
WizzBang Prostaff
Tealer
village idiot

Return to Swap Hunt Forum