ducks and geese in eastern nebraska

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

ducks and geese in eastern nebraska

Postby cinnamonteal7 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:04 pm

hi my name is ethan, me and a few of my buddies were looking 2 swap hunt or guide this fall. we are all college bound and thought that this might be a good idea. we have harvested around 500 ducks between 3 guys in the last two years and thought that we might be able to provide a unique experience for many hunters. we primarilly hunt pot hole and flooded fields in the morning and evenings then in the after noon go and jump wood ducks witha very high success rate on the many surounding cricks we will also be hunting geese in cut corn and beans with our spread of about 100 goose decoys 60 of which are silo and 40 are fullbody FA GHG or big foot so if u are interested send me a pm and we will work somthing out we do enforce and no shot no pay policy pm and and ill give you my new email and we'll figure it out thanks guys
miss him once shame on me, miss him twice on me agian, miss him three times damit! reload and watch where that SOB lands this isnt over.
cinnamonteal7
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum