Duck Hunting Forum banner

spring hunting

6K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Honkers41 
#1 ·
a friend wants me to go to South Dakota for the return migration hunt,Maryland has one too!! S.D. is a 12 hour drive or more Md.is 5 or 6 ,east coast makes more sense less time on the road,more time in the field looking for a 2 day hunt ,whats the better option!!???

#3 ·
Wow, weird, I was just thinking about a hunt. I am from Long Island, and we are looking to extend our season with Snows. Any of you guys know a good guide service on the east coast, as far out as Ohio for March/April Snows??

#9 ·
Well...everybody knows that the dakotas has some of the world's best snowgoose hunting, but...the east coast can be just as awsome....along the coast from Pa to Md can be lite up with my snows and i've seen it and did really well....NJ is as good as the midwest when the snows are dumping in so count your money if its a one in a lifetime trip ,then do it...but if you don't want the long drive and your not sure where to go...head east down to the marshes ther's plenty of ground down there and most farmers will let you in or knows of one that will....Honkers41

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.