Duck Hunting Forum banner

Snow Geese in PA

5K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Duck Hunter Dave 
#1 ·
Saw 3 large flocks of snows flying along I-79 north of Pittsburgh. prob 80-100 in total.

#4 ·
I live in Philadelphia along the Delaware River. Seeing 500 to 1000+ snow push north flying high around 9am, and then back south around 5 pm a few days a week for several weeks now. Every lake is frozen north of here. Every cornfield north of Philadelphia through the Poconos has been snow covered since the first week of January. Barely any snows anywhere above the Chesapeake Bay. Even the places that historically hold snows every season are empty!! When the Snows make their push north, its gonna be a short fast season. Hope you all saved some vacation days so you can run with the best weather days! I spent all summer putting together a 500 decoy rig with 15 flapping flyers, 100 silhouettes, 350 feeders, jumpers, sleepers, silsocks , some rags, 2 E-callers and rotary machines..... Going to destroy them when they finally push through!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.