Diver duck recipes

A place for young hunters to discuss topics of interest.

Moderator: captainkevan

Diver duck recipes

Postby rhyanca » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:35 pm

I have been looking for a way to cook the divers. Do any of you guys know a good way to cook divers.
shoot-n-goose wrote:
pgquackstacker wrote:If one of those little weirdos seriously hit me you better believe I would punt the hell outta them.

The only way one could seriously hit you is in the nads. You'd be rolling on the ground while the little gremlin waddles off down the yellow brick road
rhyanca
hunter

Re: Diver duck recipes

Postby waterfowler20 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:52 pm

all i do is marinate them up, leav'em in the fridge over night, grill'em the next day. taste all right :thumbsup:
Take'Em
waterfowler20
hunter

Postby Decoy King » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:35 pm

That's the same with me I just put them in Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Syrup, Black Pepper, Salt, and Garlic Salt. And the taste really good.
Decoy King
hunter

Postby PnR_Productions » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:56 pm

I cut mine into about half inch strips and marinaded them in a milk and egg mix for about 30-45 mins then bread them in Italian bread crumbs and fry them in oil. Taste Great! Me and my buddy ate 6 whole ducks in one sitting one time lol (duck hunting all day makes a guy hungry...)
P&R Productions
2013 Count:
Too many to count ;)
Would someone please pay me to hunt cuz this college stuff takes up to much hunting time!
PnR_Productions
hunter

Postby dj youth duckhunter » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:28 pm

i just roast in the over till desired doneness (breasted) and make a fruit dipping sauce. with apples and grapes YUM :drool:
Dustin~

dj youth duckhunter
hunter

Postby FowlOffspring » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:38 pm

put them in a oven pot thing idk whats its called but put some bacon down on the bottom then put ur birds in and put about 1/8 inch of water in the bottom and cover them in garlic powder,salt,and pepper and smother the top of them with bacon until you cant see any of ur birds them put them in there for about and hour and a half at 350 and when they come out the meat is so tender and the bacon almost melts in your mouth.it is soooo damn good :thumbsup:
FowlOffspring
hunter

Return to Youth