Girlfriend

A place for young hunters to discuss topics of interest.

Moderator: captainkevan

Re: Girlfriend

Postby PnR_Productions » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:15 pm

I stick to the easy Girl Friends during the duck season, mines name is Benelli M2 lol. She likes to be referred to as Jessica Alba :lol3:
She loves it when i head out to the marsh and it's super easy to strip her down! :grooving:
P&R Productions
2013 Count:
Too many to count ;)
Would someone please pay me to hunt cuz this college stuff takes up to much hunting time!
PnR_Productions
hunter

Postby njonesy_07 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:23 am

aboz wrote:Having a grilfriend is like being chained up and thrown in a prison. I had a couple last year and they would never let me go hunting or ride my nike. "you don't spend any time with me" is all i would hear. Hunting is my more fun :yes:

You just need to do a better job training 'em. Been with my girl for over 2 years now and plenty of more to come, no regrets here.
Jonesy
njonesy_07
State Moderator

Postby kwackemstackem » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:28 am

i have a girlfriend and i think shes more interested in me taking her hunting then doing anything else lol
stackem high
kwackemstackem
hunter

Postby quacknstack6 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:40 pm

me and my girl have come to an understanding its pretty simple i ove to hunt and she loves to go to lexington so we meet in the middle as stated as before. What happens is i got duck hunting 2 weekends of the month then the other 2 i am with her. Now dont get me wrong i hunt just about everyday throughout the week any other time. She has been wanting to go but between her being in colege and me being away it makes things difficult. If you find the right one she will be willing to work it out. As for the txting part well we all go through it, where i dont have service at my house i cant txt her but i do take my phone with me just in case an emergency or anything along those lines, but it stays in the truck until im done.
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
quacknstack6
hunter

Postby Duckdog12 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:24 pm

no
Duckdog12
hunter

Postby gomarsh » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:42 pm

rms516 wrote:Don't ever give in, it will snowball out of control. They will expect it more, too much is never enough.

Exactly, i was dating a girl who i am married to now and while we were dating she tried to pull that card "you dont ever see me" or "you like hunitng more") I replied yepp....and it will never change so their is the door. Finally after being together for about 2 years she finally realized that hunting is my main priority. I have been with her for 7 years and married 3 come september, we have a 2 year old and a 6 week old and nothing has ever changed, nor will it. I think that it is because i never gave in, not one time. So perfectly put!
gomarsh
hunter

Postby Matt Hogan » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:00 pm

layoutshooter wrote:When I starting getting serious with my wife I made it VERY clear, I told her the following: "I hunt and I fish. I am NOT going to stop. When I get married and not longer have to "WASTE" hunting and fishing time on chasing women I will hunt and fish more." We have been married 37 years last June. That is how it is.

atta boy :thumbsup:
Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.
Matt Hogan
hunter

Postby Matt Hogan » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:01 pm

heres how i see it........ Hunting > Girlfriend
Matt Hogan
hunter

Postby Matt Hogan » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:02 pm

kwackemstackem wrote:i have a girlfriend and i think shes more interested in me taking her hunting then doing anything else lol

Well shes a keeper :yes:
Matt Hogan
hunter

Postby MODuckkiller » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:18 pm

I woke up on Christmas day, thanked the lord for a good day, and went hunting. My girlfriend (still my gf) gave me sooo much crap over that. By now shes numb to it.
1-Family and pets
2-Hunting
3-Anything else that seems important and/or fun
4-Anything i've forgetten to mention
5-More hunting
6-Thinking about hunting
7-Girlfriend
...It's just the way it should be for us young guns. We will be tied down plenty when we are older, we need to live it up NOW.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Postby Ryd3r » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:40 am

guidepauli wrote:I had a girlfriend in high school that never wanted me to go out hunting with my buddies. Unfortunately, I missed out on hunting for a year, pissed all my friends off and have regretted it ever since. Find someone who supports you and your interests. I am almost done with college now and have had a girlfriend for the past two years that doesn't care if I go hunting and likes to tag along sometimes, which is nice since I can have alone time with my buddies and time with her as well. I take her to places she likes to go also, since relationships are two way streets. It's kinda like that song from Diamond Rio "Meet in the Middle", just don't ever date someone that wants to change who you are- it won't work out and you are just not mature enough at that age to know.

Amen! Hey Guys I am the lady. When I met my fiance I never even shot a gun before, but look at me now on duck hunting chat (and I shoot a 12 Gauge!)! True I dont get nearly as obsessed as he does, but I love to go with and spend time with him doing the things he loves to do and vise versa. I'm not going to say dump her because she wont let you go hunting, but if she doesnt support your interests like quoted above, it may be time to look for someone who does. Relationships are a two way street. If you are crazy about this girl, explain to her what hunting means to you, and ask her to come with. You may be suprised at the enthusiasm she shows. Take her out just you and her and make a date out of it, best of both worlds. I think that men who think their girlfriends/wives are slowing them down are with the wrong people. You should not blame your gf/wife or think they are "tying" you down. My current roommate is an avid duck hunter/fisherman who is a weekend warrior, probably not unlike most of you. He is trying to get with this girl that is "hott", but doesnt hunt, doesnt fish, doesnt do pretty much anything but shop and wear hollister. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but how can you expect her to embrace your hunting when she has no interest in it??? Its easy to blame your girlfriend, its hard to find your soulmate.
"When you have shot one bird flying you have shot all birds flying. They are all different and they fly in different ways but the sensation is the same and the last one is as good as the first." - Ernest Hemmingway
Ryd3r
hunter

Postby 2500hdon37s » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:18 pm

my gf says she wont go with me, and thats fine, its man time! she is fine with me hunting, and not bringing her. but her dad loves to hunt, so I may get to go with him! lol
NRA and DU member, are you? if not you should be!

rabbitdundied wrote: I use my mojos in places I don't want birds to land.
2500hdon37s
Forum Moderator

Postby younggun_33 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:42 pm

i give up on girls during the season
younggun_33
hunter

Postby teaves2257 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:55 pm

:clapping: Im glad to see guys not giving in, but the ones that are...... well you know where im going with it.

I personal injoy having my Fiances company while hunting, BUT I make a couple special trips just for the ladies, Remember its about them when they go, not how many ducks YOU kill on those trips. Kinda like having youth hunts but for ladies.

One of the FIRST things i say when I started to get surious with someone is..... "I DUCK HUNT, THAT IS MY LIFE, I GET 60 DAYS OUT OF THE YEAR FOR ME TO HUNT, YOU GET THE OTHER 10 MONTHS. IF YOU CANT MANAGE THIS THEN WE CANT BE TOGETHER."

The End...... if they support you, great. If the dont, then there problem.
teaves2257
hunter

Postby narmento17 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:13 pm

Don't know how old ya'll are but there are plenty of fish in the sea and you only live once. Don't let a lady tie you down right now during your youth which are some of the best years of your life. Have fun and enjoy it, if she won't let you go tell her to hit the highway. She's not your mother.
narmento17
hunter

Postby MODuckkiller » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:25 am

narmento17 wrote:Don't know how old ya'll are but there are plenty of fish in the sea and you only live once. Don't let a lady tie you down right now during your youth which are some of the best years of your life. Have fun and enjoy it, if she won't let you go tell her to hit the highway. She's not your mother.

Amen to that. Gf isn't cool with me hunting as much as I do? She gets a serious talk.... You're only young once, and right now I'm still young... I'm doin as much hunting as I can! :yes:
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Postby narmento17 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:52 am

I'm only 22 but I've had plenty of gals try and tell me what to do and it just doesn't work that way honey. I am not obligated to listen to your nonsense.
narmento17
hunter

Postby MODuckkiller » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:17 pm

narmento17 wrote:I'm only 22 but I've had plenty of gals try and tell me what to do and it just doesn't work that way honey. I am not obligated to listen to your nonsense.

...unless her daddy owns marsh land in MS or AR..... then I'll listen to all the nonsense shes throws at me :thumbsup:
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Postby lowlandbill » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:06 pm

If she dont i hunt im not interested
lowlandbill
hunter

Postby Jones co Ducker » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Hey buddy if hunting is who you are dont let anyone keep you from being who you are especially some girl who may not stick around after the season is over anyway
WTN10 wrote:Why do you assume I'm a genius? Have you ever considered that I'm average and that you're retarded?

jehler wrote: Beginning of the season cyber scouters, whiney teenage drama queens and zombie trolls take their toll.
Jones co Ducker
hunter

Postby duckmanNV » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:21 pm

easy come easy go brah.
if they whine about you hunting just dump 'em and pick up another around February.
duckmanNV
hunter

Postby caj93 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:44 pm

my girlfriend called me last night and said she wanted to go shopping this weekend. and i said oh well maybe sometime next year. she said next year? and i said yeah thats when duck season ends and this is my last weekend to scout before second season comes in. then she proceeded to complain and i said look....i've been huntin long before i ever met you and i dont plan on stoppin. i didnt need you around when i hunted before and i dont need you around while im huntin now. she straightened right up. she didnt like it but i got my point across and i will be scouting this weekend, hunting next weekend, and then scouting until third season, then hunting when third season starts :bow: :grooving:
When the red river flows, take the dirt road home
caj93
hunter

Postby Jones co Ducker » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:54 pm

caj93 wrote:my girlfriend called me last night and said she wanted to go shopping this weekend. and i said oh well maybe sometime next year. she said next year? and i said yeah thats when duck season ends and this is my last weekend to scout before second season comes in. then she proceeded to complain and i said look....i've been huntin long before i ever met you and i dont plan on stoppin. i didnt need you around when i hunted before and i dont need you around while im huntin now. she straightened right up. she didnt like it but i got my point across and i will be scouting this weekend, hunting next weekend, and then scouting until third season, then hunting when third season starts :bow: :grooving:

That was cold blooded
WTN10 wrote:Why do you assume I'm a genius? Have you ever considered that I'm average and that you're retarded?

jehler wrote: Beginning of the season cyber scouters, whiney teenage drama queens and zombie trolls take their toll.
Jones co Ducker
hunter

Postby caj93 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:31 pm

so are reptiles and amphibians but they seem to do alright
When the red river flows, take the dirt road home
caj93
hunter

Postby Team_Cut'em_All » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:19 pm

yeah caj i bet val gave you an ear full.... i know this because evreytime i tell your sister that i get one :lol3: ......But i cant complain to much because everytime we go she wants to go guess she loves it as much as us....never complain about a gf that loves to hunt.. :beer:
Choot'Em Mudda Fricka!
"Kill Ducks" If You Bait Them! They Will Come!
Team_Cut'em_All
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Youth