Girlfriend

A place for young hunters to discuss topics of interest.

Moderator: captainkevan

Re: Girlfriend

Postby caj93 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Team_Cut'em_All wrote:yeah caj i bet val gave you an ear full.... i know this because evreytime i tell your sister that i get one :lol3: ......But i cant complain to much because everytime we go she wants to go guess she loves it as much as us....never complain about a gf that loves to hunt.. :beer:

youre lucky enought to have a girlfriend that loves the best sport on earth. mine only likes to deer hunt and turkey hunt :sad:
When the red river flows, take the dirt road home
caj93
hunter

Postby Team_Cut'em_All » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:05 pm

caj93 wrote:
Team_Cut'em_All wrote:yeah caj i bet val gave you an ear full.... i know this because evreytime i tell your sister that i get one :lol3: ......But i cant complain to much because everytime we go she wants to go guess she loves it as much as us....never complain about a gf that loves to hunt.. :beer:

youre lucky enought to have a girlfriend that loves the best sport on earth. mine only likes to deer hunt and turkey hunt :sad:

As long as she can't shoot it with her forking bow! :lol3:
Choot'Em Mudda Fricka!
"Kill Ducks" If You Bait Them! They Will Come!
Team_Cut'em_All
hunter

Postby faith » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:56 am

i really don't like when girls are like that.I'm a girl and i love to hunt but i never go with my boyfriend when i have one i let him go and i go some where else and i dont tell him he always has to spend time with me i hate that i dont know how girls spend every day and every weekend with there boyfriend it gets annoying. so i understand that u just need to go out and hunt till the sun goes down with no girlfriends :)
faith
hunter

Postby caj93 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:52 am

Team_Cut'em_All wrote:
caj93 wrote:

As long as she can't shoot it with her forking bow! :lol3:

faith wrote:i really don't like when girls are like that.I'm a girl and i love to hunt but i never go with my boyfriend when i have one i let him go and i go some where else and i dont tell him he always has to spend time with me i hate that i dont know how girls spend every day and every weekend with there boyfriend it gets annoying. so i understand that u just need to go out and hunt till the sun goes down with no girlfriends :)

hey check this post out lol. this cant be a girl. must be a guy acting like a girl because no girl ever says something that awesome haha :bow: . too good to be true, not buyin it that this is a girl :fingerpt: . and if it is a girl then it has to be ole val herself speaking in complete false irony. what do you say CAR? :lol:
caj93
hunter

Postby faith » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:15 am

just to let everyone know i am a girl im not a guy trying to be a girl and its not to good to be true there are girls in this world that understand what hunting means to guys.
faith
hunter

Postby Team_Cut'em_All » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:42 am

now caj you know that there are plenty of girls out there that love to hunt!
Choot'Em Mudda Fricka!
"Kill Ducks" If You Bait Them! They Will Come!
Team_Cut'em_All
hunter

Postby caj93 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:02 pm

if i see more than one picture of her next to some ducks then i believe she is real lol. if you are real, faith, then welcome to DHC. stay away from the honey hole its a bad place lol :welcome:
caj93
hunter

Postby benellinova54 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:57 pm

My girlfriend is a vegetarian and i love to hunt but somehow we make it work
benellinova54
hunter

Postby MossyMallard12 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:39 am

I'd dump her @$$ and go hunting lol :yes:
Chillin', Killin', Grillin'!
MossyMallard12
hunter

Postby band killer » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:53 pm

My girlfriends during hunting season have never complained and come on every single hunt... They cost 150$ a Doz though :lol3:
band killer
hunter

Postby johnsonthehunter » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:57 pm

band killer wrote:My girlfriends during hunting season have never complained and come on every single hunt... They cost 150$ a Doz though :lol3:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA i sure hope youre talking about decoys!
All/Ways Outdoors
johnsonthehunter
hunter

Postby Droberts » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:33 am

Hey fellas i just saw this forum and figured id throw my story out there. Its not as good as most of yalls but it worked. Whenever me and my wife we went on our first date the hunting subject got brought up and my response to that was I was hunting way before I met you and stopping is no where in my near future if thats a problem then i'll ask for the check and be on my way. Been married 2 and a half years and all she says about me going hunting now is be careful and good luck text me on your way home!
Droberts
hunter

Postby BirdBoy501 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:21 am

I have the same problem...
Wack and Stack em
BirdBoy501
hunter

Postby VAgooser » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:21 pm

whose got time for a chick during hunting season, I only have so much space in my head!! haha. I'm looking for a girl who can hunt with me but thats not going so well so far lol. id rather go lonely then hungry i guess.
VAgooser
hunter

Postby VAgooser » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:24 pm

faith wrote:i really don't like when girls are like that.I'm a girl and i love to hunt but i never go with my boyfriend when i have one i let him go and i go some where else and i dont tell him he always has to spend time with me i hate that i dont know how girls spend every day and every weekend with there boyfriend it gets annoying. so i understand that u just need to go out and hunt till the sun goes down with no girlfriends :)

looking for a girl like this, lol.
VAgooser
hunter

Postby 2500hdon37s » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:21 pm

VAgooser wrote:whose got time for a chick during hunting season, I only have so much space in my head!! haha. I'm looking for a girl who can hunt with me but thats not going so well so far lol. id rather go lonely then hungry i guess.

find you a real girl that actually cares about you, she'll let you go.

my girlfriend understands its what I like and I'm going to do it.... kinda like when I got my motorcycle I told her about it after I'd already been riding it for a while and she was pi$$ed!!!! but she got over it........ and she knows that she cant keep me from hunting, in fact she's went a few times.. saw what I do and she doesnt mind. she now encourages me to go spend time with my friends and we've even taken a few motorcycle rides with her dad (a mutha truckin' boss BTW)
NRA and DU member, are you? if not you should be!

rabbitdundied wrote: I use my mojos in places I don't want birds to land.
2500hdon37s
Forum Moderator

Postby Orhunter450 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:12 am

last year my buddy bailed on many a hunt for his lady friend they split up not long after man was he kicking himself :lol3:
Orhunter450
hunter

Postby DeonSchauer » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:18 am

I just straight up told her that i hunt and if she wants to be my girlfriend she will have to put up with that. I also told her that the only time during the hunting season (which is 4 months now in Minnesota) that she will see me is after school on Friday nights if she wants to go out with me and my friends to "get togethers", if she goes hunting with me, or the time in between morning and evening when there aint much flying. But in return if she goes hunting with me i have to go get a pedicure with her :help: But ya gotta do what ya gotta do to keep em happy!
DeonSchauer
hunter

Postby labtrainerJr » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:35 pm

I think if the girl likes huting or fishing and doesn't control your life than she's the one for u :love:
"You got'em Pilgrim....You Nailed 'em Clean", Grizz from Jeremiah Johnson.
labtrainerJr
hunter

Postby archerykid13 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:16 pm

My girlfriend hunts and fishes. I actually deer hunt on her property so I've got a winner.
archerykid13
hunter

Postby MODuckkiller » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:17 pm

archerykid13 wrote:My girlfriend hunts and fishes. I actually deer hunt on her property so I've got a winner.

If you don't keep her I will.
Kidding aside, that's a keeper right there.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Postby archerykid13 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:15 pm

I'm definitely hoping so!
archerykid13
hunter

Postby ebitzan » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:55 am

I'd tell her that your going hunting if she likes it or not... Don't cave in to her ever :thumbsup:
You ain't gonna hit nothin unless you got steel in the air
"If it runs on water, It DIES!" ~ Tool-Man
Coot shooting pro-staff
Mallerd killing pro-staff
Kazoo blowing pro-staff
Skybusting pro-staff
Barrel sticker pro-staff
ebitzan
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Postby krazybronco2 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:54 pm

the hard part isnt finding the girl that lets you hunt it is finding the one that likes to cook and eat wild game. im lucky cause i finally found one that does both. also normally one of the first texts i will get from her after a hunt is not when will you be home but how many did you kill and get home soon cause the football game is about to start.
krazybronco2
hunter

Postby duckslayer72 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:19 pm

I got a country girl who loves huntin and fishin. all season almost every time I went huntin she was with me. I took her woodie huntin and she killed her first woodie. I aient got that problem! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
duckslayer72
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Youth