Music?

A place for young hunters to discuss topics of interest.

Moderator: captainkevan

Postby Gooseboy » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:21 pm

vikingsfan wrote:Lil Jon
lil scrappy
lil wayne
david banner
chamillionaire
dem franchize boyz
dmx
ludacris
gucci mane
petey pablo
roy jones jr
youngbloodz
yung joc
ying yang twins
T.I.
pretty much what i listen to give or take a couple songs.

Ahh yea all of those i like also Never heard of Roy Jones tho. I like DMX cus he barks in his raps lol.
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Postby vikingsfan » Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:27 pm

can't be touched
i smoke i drank
body head anthem
go hard go home
u know my kind,

If you have itunes search roy jones jr or body head bangers
i'm serious his stuff is tight.
"keep pissin i'm reloadin!"
vikingsfan
hunter

Postby Gooseboy » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:11 pm

K i will.

I also like

Immortal Technique
Akir
jeese way to many lol.

(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Postby Gooseboy » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:49 pm

One band that i love more than any rapper. Against Me!

Gooseboy
Banned

Postby indyhunter » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:55 am

Foo fighters the academy is... pearl jam red hot chili peppers
indyhunter
hunter

Postby honkershooter » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:24 am

i like country old school rock and some rap
honk..honk..honk..get readyget ready...CUT EM!
honkershooter
hunter

Postby rubber ducky » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:14 pm

i like mostly aternative sreamo electro

motion city sound track aosin sublime jack johnson thursday rise against other bands like that
my duck feells heavier with steel
rubber ducky
hunter

Re: Music?

Postby sir salvador » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:43 am

pop and rap
sir salvador
hunter

Postby shoveler_shooter » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:54 pm

I don't understand why you guys like this new crap so much :thumbsdown: . I don't get it. Rap is annoying to me, and it almost isn't fair to compare classic rock to modern because classic rock is so much better :thumbsup: .In my opinion classic rock is the best music ever made. Yeah I know some (actually LOT of people) say classic rock is old and out of style but to me rap and new rock is out of style. If someone played a song as good as one that made like #25 in the 70's, it would easily make #1 today. The music today simply isn't as good quality as the late 60s,70's,and early 80's :thumbsdown: . No offense,this is just my opinion. I don't listen to a specific artist in particular, I like'em all. [/color]Here's some that I listen to:
CCR
Foreigner
Journey
Earth Band (Mannfred Mann)
Queen
Wings
Fleetwood Mac
Three Dog Night
Kansas
The Four Seasons
Neil Young
Eric Clapton
Paul Revere and the Raiders
Ozark Mountain Daredevils
Faces
Sting and the Police
Orleans
Lynyrd Skynyrd
The Bee Gees
Billy Joel
The Eagles
Chicago

[/color]
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby bushwacking » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:41 pm

underoath taking back sunday rick ross young jeezy young dro young joc lil wayne just to name a few
quack quack boom

bushwacking
bushwacking
hunter

Postby Boomn4x4 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:32 am

I'm a classic rock fan myself, but I'll have to challange you on these. I won't go so far as to call them crap, though a few of them are, but these are definatly not bands you can just sit back and chill too.

CCR
Foreigner
Earth Band (Mannfred Mann)
Queen
Wings
Fleetwood Mac
Three Dog Night
Kansas
The Four Seasons
Ozark Mountain Daredevils
Faces
Sting and the Police
Orleans
The Bee Gees
I love my job, it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
Boomn4x4
Membership permanently suspended

Postby shoveler_shooter » Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:37 pm

What exactly do you mean? If you're calling (or almost) those artists you listed below crap, then that is a big, actually HUGE mistake, as I have facts to back that up. CCR had 8 top 10 songs. Foreigner was in the top 20 for a year. Earth Band had at least 14 top 10 songs. Queen. That speaks for itself. I shouldnt have to say anything. Same with the Bee Gees, the Eagles, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Fleetwood Mac. Kansas had 5 top 10 songs. The four seasons had 17 top 10 songs. Thats right, 17. Also incudes 6 #1s. Beat that :tounge: . Wings produced 1974s top selling album. 3 dog night had 11 top 10 songs. Ozark is an underrated southern rock band and most widely known for "Jackie Blue" and "If u wanna get to heaven". Faces kind of fell apart after a few years- Rod Stewert formed his own band and another guy joined the rolling stones. Sting had 7 top 10 songs. And Orleans had 3 top 10 songs. If I were you, I would be embarrassed right now, insulting the best bands in history :oops: . Oh yeah, you even said a few were crap. I won't even comment on that. Definitley not bands you can sit back and chill to :cool: ? Sure you can. I do all the time. I don't want too make make a bad first impression, but hey, you challenged me to it.
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby shoveler_shooter » Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:44 pm

And don't even think about kicking me off this forum just b/c your "super moderator". That doesn't intimidate me at all if it's supposed to and I beat you in that arguement FAIR AND SQUARE. Those facts are all from www.en.wikipedia.org
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby duckindude » Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:00 pm

classic rock. metal. rock. alternative. country. some rap, mainly the first couple.

AC/DC
Black Sabbath
Disturbed
Nonpoint
KISS
Red Hot Chili Peppers
TED NUGENT
Three Days Grace
--Tell em u can learn more in one day out in the field then they can teach u in a month at school-- the best and most true quote of all
duckindude
hunter

Postby Boomn4x4 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:00 am

shoveler_shooter wrote:And don't even think about kicking me off this forum just b/c your "super moderator". That doesn't intimidate me at all if it's supposed to and I beat you in that arguement FAIR AND SQUARE. Those facts are all from www.en.wikipedia.org

Easy there Mick Jagger... I don't swing that way...... Not sure what other sites you have had problems with, but around here we don't kick people off because they disagree with a Moderator. I encourage debate, just so long as it dosetn't come to personal attacks. It's all good! :salude:

Now back to your opinioin on classic rock music. First of all I can care less what wikipedia has to say about this. The facts are irrelevant to me. This is all a matter of personal opinion and here is my opinion.

The CCR - Good band
Foreigner - Good band
Earth Band - Good band
Queen - Their music was crap!
Bee Gees - Trend setters in DISCO (aka crap) they are not classic rock
The Eagles - Excellent band
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Excellent band
Fleetwood Mac - Medicore, at best
Kansas - see Fleetwood Mac
Four Seasons - How did they make the classic rock list?
Wings - see Fleetwood Mac
3 Dog Night - Good band
Ozark - never heard of them so I can't call them classic rockers
Faces - ehhhh, but Rod Stewart says it all

... Embarassed :toofunny: absolutly not! Especially since you left out some of the best Classic Rock bands....

AC/DC
Ted Nugent
Geroge Thurougood and the Destroyers
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Pat Benetar
Bob Seager
Heart
Jimi Hendrix
Neil Young
The Rolling Stones
You said Fleetwood Mac, but left off Moody Blues?
Def Leppard
Santana
Van Halen
Steve Miller Band
Black Sabbath
I love my job, it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
Boomn4x4
Membership permanently suspended

Postby shoveler_shooter » Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:29 pm

No, no one's had problems with me before. Just letting you know that I dont get intimidated by words(unlike some people), and getting kicked off a website, because, well, its just a website, not life or death. Those bands I listed are the ones I listen to MOST of the time, I didn't say those were the ONLY good ones. About Queen being crap- wow, thats VERY surprising. Well now I think about it the Bee Gees aren't classic rock, I relied too much on my local radio station, they say its 100 percent classic rock but it isnt. Its actually about 90 percent. I wish I knew where the percent sign-nvm I found it :toofunny: . Ok, I see where you stand now. I like both disco and classic rock and your just classic rock. That explains our opinion differences. Kansas is sort of a 1 hit wonder band (there definitley classic rock), I just went thru the songs on my mp3 and listed them, I should have done a better job of looking at the overall skill level of that band. Fleetwood Mac- there playing on the classic rock stations all the time, everyone that I know that likes classic rock thinks there great, thats an odd opinion. Wings wasn't great, but produced some good songs. Ozark was definitley classic rock, with all the guitar and drums. Their a fair band. I dont like rod stewert either, I try to forget he was in that band, I'm in it for the songs, not the artists. The four seasons was odd, b/c they started out as rock and changed to disco; there best songs were made in the later years. Now, to your list =--->
I never was a fan of ACDC. I don't see why there classic rock- it sounds like hard rock to me. Steve Miller band is pretty good, Santana is good, the rollings stones are fairly good, Bob seager is good. Heart is also good.I've heard of deaf lepard, I mean Def Leppard :toofunny: Black Sabbath, Jimi Hendrix, Ted nugent. Some others look familiar, I can't picture them. Never even heard of moody blues or van halen, or pat. Well, thats the radio stations fault, they need to play different artists more often. I'm still puzzled about why you called Queen and fleetwood mac crap. Those 2 combined are better than any 2 combined on your list. I'll go on the internet and listen to those that I cant remember. The argument pretty much ended with my post(im not trying to say I won but yours is pretty much agreeing with mine, If I had all night, I would have listed more. Well actually I did say that those were SOME of the bands I listen to, not the only ones. I do listen to about 80% of the artists u listed. Wow, this is the most stuff I typed in YEARS, I hope this debate ends soon, or my hands are going to fall off. At least I dont have to write all of this. :eek:
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby shoveler_shooter » Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:33 pm

After listening to your bands. Black Sabbath, Van Halen, tom petty, Def Leppard, Moody Blues-mediocre :thumbsdown: . Those sound like 1 hit wonder bands or something like that. Steve milller, the destroyers, ted nugent, pat benetar- good :thumbsup: . None are excellent except maybe Steve Miller. Jimi hendrix- fair. My favorite song right now is Blinded By the Light by Mannfred Mann. Or Feels like the first time - foreginer. Yours? :salude:
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby duckindude » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:06 pm

red hot chili peppers :salude:
--Tell em u can learn more in one day out in the field then they can teach u in a month at school-- the best and most true quote of all
duckindude
hunter

Postby Trois_beaux_canards » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:46 pm

I'm definately going to have to second the motion: ozark mountain daredevils are a great band, truly under-rated.

I found out about them through the 50cent music bin!
-Ryan
Trois_beaux_canards
hunter

Postby commited » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:27 pm

taking back sunday..... 30 seconds to mars..... trapt...... three days grace...... neckilback...... breaking benjamin..... panic n the disco...... bulet for my valintine.... idk the list goes on.... :getdown:
"a green head a day, keeps the gamewarden away"

Guns dont kill people, religions do...
commited
hunter

Postby Montanafowler » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:08 am

Chris LeDoux, the greatest country singer in the world!
Trent Willmon
George Strait
Alan Jackson
Kenny Chesney
Toby Keith

I am the only redneck at my school, wait till i show up this year in full body camo after hunting before school.
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Postby shoveler_shooter » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:05 am

I am surprised more people don't hunt at your school, in Idaho? In the city in OK hardly anyone hunts at all but if you go to a smaller town you'll find at least 50% of the kids hunt. I would have thought more people hunt in Idaho since it's out west and a more rural state?
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby Montanafowler » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:34 pm

no, everyone's from California now, no one hunts, they are all punk skaters and dopers. i only know 3 or 4 people at my school who hunt.
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

;

Postby bochmann1 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:53 am

i listen to mostly country i can only handle some rap songs but most of it i dont like
Custom made calls at bochmannscustomcalls.com
bochmann1
hunter

Postby JackHunts » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:00 am

I'll listen to just about anything classic rock, country, reggae, rap heres a few examples

Sublime
CCR
George Strait
Jimi hendrix
Pepper
Jack Johnson
TREAL
Slightly Stoopid
Kenny Chesney
OAR
Dispatch
Red Hot Chili Peppers