Duck Hunting Forum banner

Music?

9K views 76 replies 47 participants last post by  J-Trahan 
#1 ·
Hey posted it before but this is the youth forumn and youth usually like music. What does everyone listen to? I like pretty much everything but am addicted to rap.

#5 ·
Yea i like all the ones you guys listed but i just like rap a whole lot more. :cool:

#9 ·
jjohnson_714 said:
its all about the hard music... the agony scene, living sacrifice, skipknot... or classical...
Yea i like metal too. But slipknot sucks the basist has no talent.

I like

Rap
Country
Classic Rock
Alternative Rock
Punk Rock
Reggea
Discism
Techno
Metal

anything else but my favorite is rap and gangster rap.

Second favorite is reggae.

#12 ·
I listen to Hip-Hop, and Classic rock. Gangster rap has to be the stupidest thing i have ever heard in my entire life. All it is, is some guy yelling into a mic about drugs hoe's and guns and how hard his life has been, oh and don't forget to mention the 20 cars he has and the huge house. If you want some good rap, and some mc's with skills, sick beat, and DJ's that can rip right through the vinal. check out groups like:

People under the Stairs
Blackalicious
Jurrasic 5
Lifesavas
Beastie Boys
Del tha funky homosapien
Black eyed Peas (their old stuff was great, the new stuff sucks)
Atmosphere (he's local here, from minneapolis)

There's a whole bunch more, i just can't think of em at the time. If you go to http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/ there's a lot of good stuff on there, some of it isn't that good though.

and a good site no matter what kind of music you listen to is http://www.pandora.com/ Its a free online radio station, just type in the name of a band that you like and it will play a song from them, and then a bunch of other music that is similar or in the same category. Its a good way to find new groups and bands.

#14 ·
I did see him live at the qwest once. It was the best show i've ever seen, he came with people under the stairs, it was the first time i had heard of them and they put on a sick show too. But Del was unbelievable! he would start the song with the written lyrics for the first verse then after that he would just freestyle through the rest of the song.

#16 ·
some good rap that i like is. Yung Joc-pretty new but his stuff is good
David Banner-Certified CD
Dem Franchise boys
Roy Jones Jr.(body Head Bangers)-BY far one of my favorites his songs get me pumped up for anything!
Rick Ross-Chevy Ridin High is tight and Hustlin is ok
Lil jon-i like mostly everything by him but Get your weight up, and snap ya fingers has been at the top lately.
T.I.-Top Back is tight as well as what you know
Ludacris-I love his rhymes they always seem to flow.

#21 ·
BurnZ said:
I listen to Hip-Hop, and Classic rock. Gangster rap has to be the stupidest thing i have ever heard in my entire life. All it is, is some guy yelling into a mic about drugs hoe's and guns and how hard his life has been, oh and don't forget to mention the 20 cars he has and the huge house. If you want some good rap, and some mc's with skills, sick beat, and DJ's that can rip right through the vinal. check out groups like:

People under the Stairs
Blackalicious
Jurrasic 5
Lifesavas
Beastie Boys
Del tha funky homosapien
Black eyed Peas (their old stuff was great, the new stuff sucks)
Atmosphere (he's local here, from minneapolis)

There's a whole bunch more, i just can't think of em at the time. If you go to http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/ there's a lot of good stuff on there, some of it isn't that good though.

and a good site no matter what kind of music you listen to is http://www.pandora.com/ Its a free online radio station, just type in the name of a band that you like and it will play a song from them, and then a bunch of other music that is similar or in the same category. Its a good way to find new groups and bands.
Do u like MC Chris?

#23 ·
Yea thats part of it.

The best song by him is I want Candy.

#24 ·
So my favorite rappers are

The Game
Biggy (Notorious B.I.G.)
Tupac
Cassidy
Rick Ross
Brother Lynch
Ray Cash
Young Joc
Lil Jon
City Boyz (local)
AKAY
Thomas tha Franchise
Them Franchise Boyz
KSB Superstars (local)
Cypress Hill
N.W.A.
Nas
Fabolous
Lil Rob
Dr. Dre
Jay-Z

and a ton more.

#26 ·
vikingsfan said:
Lil Jon
lil scrappy
lil wayne
david banner
chamillionaire
dem franchize boyz
dmx
ludacris
gucci mane
petey pablo
roy jones jr
youngbloodz
yung joc
ying yang twins
T.I.
pretty much what i listen to give or take a couple songs.
Ahh yea all of those i like also Never heard of Roy Jones tho. I like DMX cus he barks in his raps lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.