Music?

A place for young hunters to discuss topics of interest.

Moderator: captainkevan

Postby gadwall getter » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:49 am

cant believe that im hearin duck hunters say they like rap!! :no:

definitly country!!!!! guys like....

hank williams jr.
george strait
jason aldean
dierks bentley
toby keith
brooks and dunn

and much more!
gadwall getter
hunter

Postby Montanafowler » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:19 am

it shows how popular hunting has become, now the cityslicker "gangstas" are getting in on it too.
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Postby spooniespiller14 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:44 pm

I like old country classic rock beatles,animals favorite by far is skynerd secend Chris Ledoux no new love song crap fighten,drinken,and rodeos is wat I like :thumbsup: .And NO RAP. cant stand it oh yeah cant forget hank jr. and love old blues man otis redding if you dont listen to him find sitten on the dock of the bay its the best.
spooniespiller14
hunter

Postby Rdneckhnter09 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:27 pm

george strait, chris ledoux, alan jack., george jones, merle, cash, and jason meadows, anything country except the girls,and rascal flatts(fags), and a whole lot of classic rock
Travis Brown, Stanley NC

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
John F. Kennedy
Rdneckhnter09
account suspended for advertising/promo

Location: sit'n on a creek bank underneath a shade tree MONTANA

Postby drew_timothy » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:41 pm

Im a rocker, classic, alternative, grunge, metal, theyre all good, Led-Zeppelin, Red Hot Chili Peppers and John Frusciante's solo stuff, Steve Miller Band, Doobie Brothers, Allman Brothers Band, Cream, Rolling Stones, Weezer, Nirvana, Audioslave, Radiohead, Lynyrd Skynyrd, just to name a few.
drew_timothy
hunter

Postby Duckslayer920 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:23 pm

I agree with remington kid. Im kind of ashamed when i hear about hunters and so called 'rednecks.' listenin to rap and stuff. Huntin and farmin has been in my family for hundreds of years. Its a heritage and cant stand when people bring crap like rap into and give honest country people like us a bad name. Plus, is there anything as mindless and souless as rap music? I mean honestly. It was one thing if it took talent. But its another when all it does it keep a selection of blacks out of jail. Country isnt just music. Its a lifestyle, and a heritage. Rap just stands for all thats wrong and impure in the world today.
Duckslayer920
account suspended for advertising/promo

Postby CowGrl11 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:36 am

I agree with Duckslayer. :wink: Rap is honestly the worst music the world has ever created. Ive never heard a decent rap song that doesnt talk about sex or drugs. If you like that.. i mean thats nice.. but something must be wrong with the way you think.. now countryyyy!! thats the music. It dont just talk about impure things.. most of it actually has a meaning behind it. and they actually use their talent.. then dont just talk. so i think we should all listen to country music here..... :smile:
CowGrl11
Newb

Christian Rock!!!

Postby J Loves Huntin » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:56 pm

I know I am a little "off" from the rest of ya'll, but I like Christian music that builds me up. :smile:
Christian Rock!!! Praise and Worship, Christian Metal.
Underoath, As I Lay Dying, Norma Jean, Switchfoot, Toby Mac, Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, Matt Redman and HILLSONG UNITED!!! :thumbsup:
Jesus Saves!!!
Season 2010-2011
2 Specks
1 Dove
J Loves Huntin
hunter

Postby YAMAHA RIDER » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:26 pm

I would say country is #1 then oldies :thumbsup: and then classical/Christian :thumbsup: I never have and never will listen to rap or anything of the kind. I hear rap and see why cars don't last :yes: I once was listing to "Amazing Grace" on a CD when a dude pulls up beside me with rap so loud it was blowing my ears, I just turned the sound up on my Blazer and let him have it. It was funny seeing him turn it down to see what I had going :yes:
YAMAHA RIDER
hunter

Postby mallard molester » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:23 pm

heavy metal and classic rock

disturbed
pantera
mettalica
acdc
tool :banger: :banger: :banger: :banger: :banger: :banger:
mallard molester
hunter

Postby YAMAHA RIDER » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:45 am

WOW I didn't realize I had pulled a thread this old up :hammer: :hammer:
YAMAHA RIDER
hunter

Postby berettaguy17 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:44 pm

MOE.
Why not shoot all 3 shots, they make more shells everyday.
berettaguy17
hunter

Postby DuckMN » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:53 pm

I like and listen to everything to one extent or another. The only exception would be about half of the mainstream rap, which I can't stand.

JMT anybody? That's rap the way it ought to be.

Rap isn't music though, it's art, but it's not music. I give the artists credit but I only listen to it when I'm out skiing.

I tend to listen to the same couple artists until I get sick of em, right now I'm listening to a lot of Boston, Bon Jovi, Journey, Queen, ACDC, and Zeppelin. The only one band I have listened to for over a year is Van Halen, for life.

I once had a section of a playlist that went: Beatles, Disturbed, Boston Pops Orchestra, Immortal Technique, Rascal Flats, Bon Jovi. Not sure if I could mix it up anymore than that, mighta had some techno in there too just for fun.
DuckMN
hunter

Postby YoungGun1991 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:59 am

RAP
COUNTRY
SOUTHERN ROCK

"Dont hate the player, hate the game!!!" :rofl:
Respect the GAD!
YoungGun1991
hunter

Postby ksduckslayer » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:05 am

I like rap if anything.....Ice cube is awesome
Cant wait for it to get cold.....
ksduckslayer
hunter

Postby duckaholic6 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:55 am

ur not a true country boy or a hunter if u listen to rap.. i listen to good ol country.. :hammer:
duckaholic6
hunter

Postby PL_duckhunter12 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:08 pm

just cause you listen to rap doesn't mean your not or can't be a hunter

i listen to rap, but i tend to like underground hip-hop more than mainstream rap

atmosphere is a good example of underground rap/hip-hop that actually has meaning

i basically listen to everything, country, southern rock, classic rock, alternative, some metal/grunge, reggae, acoustic, rap/hip-hop

listening to rap doen't make me less of a hunter
let 'em go, let 'em grow
PL_duckhunter12
hunter

Postby DuckSlyer16 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:21 pm

TECHNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like rap only because it has a good beat usually and you can dance to it, but other wise i dont listen to it if im no on the dance floor
DuckSlyer16
hunter

Postby TEAM WEBFOOTPOSSE » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:51 am

listen to what you want

i have a friend in arkansas that is about as redneck as they come and he listens to rap

personally it pisses me off when i am at a red light and i hear all this damn thumpin two cars behind me but each to his own

one of my best friends just like me loves country so when we hear all this thumpin we crank up good ole hank jr and piss everyone off

:thumbsup:
waterfowler20 wrote:
getemducks wrote:I am new to this but I think what you have there is a duck. :huh:

Are you crazy! That ain't no duck, thats one of'dem cackler gooses! :hi:
TEAM WEBFOOTPOSSE
hunter

haha

Postby ksduckslayer » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:57 am

thats funny.......i like everything, i dont judge anybody because of what music they listen to, just how well they shoot :rofl:
Cant wait for it to get cold.....
ksduckslayer
hunter

Postby greenheadfallon » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:16 am

you know what they say boys, just ledoux it!
Hooked on Quack
greenheadfallon
hunter

Postby Montanafowler » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:48 pm

greenheadfallon wrote:you know what they say boys, just ledoux it!

hell yeah, what's better than songs about rodeo, chewin', drinkin', cussin' and huntin'? Ledoux's music are the songs of my life, best music on Earth.

Call of the Wild all the way!

with my new truck i do love to put on Sweet Home Alabama and Hillbilly Deluxe for drivin' through the neighborhood to piss em off :thumbsup:
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Postby TEAM WEBFOOTPOSSE » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:56 pm

rhett atkins kiss my country ass is what i like to crank in the school parking lot :yes:
waterfowler20 wrote:
getemducks wrote:I am new to this but I think what you have there is a duck. :huh:

Are you crazy! That ain't no duck, thats one of'dem cackler gooses! :hi:
TEAM WEBFOOTPOSSE
hunter

Postby Sean » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:48 pm

Mostly all country
and a little bit of:
linkin park
disturbed
slipknot
avenged sevenfold
sum 41
rehab
Sean
hunter

Postby brokkbloodaxe » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:51 pm

guns n roses/metallica/motorhead/smashing pumpkins/van halen/elvis/nirvana/pearl jam/hank sr&jr/willie nelson/the dubliners/the cranberies/ozzy/radiohead/weezer/tool/system of a down/alan jackson/garth brooks/george straight/danzig/the misfits/michael jackson/beatles/doors/jefferson airplane/eric clapton/charley daniels/

btw...new gnr album supposedly @ best buy end of november!
I'm the best there is at what I do...just ain't figured out what that is yet!
brokkbloodaxe
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Youth