A place for young hunters to discuss topics of interest.
Which 22.lr do you think is better?
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:06 pm
Rick Hall wrote:If you look close, you'll see "momma" has a pecker.
- Posts: 385
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:22 pm
- Location: San Diego, California
the ruger without a doubt. there is a reson you can buy so many customazation parts for them. between my 2 brothers and I we have 5 10/22's and have never had a single problem out of any of them.
NRA and DU member, are you? if not you should be!
rabbitdundied wrote: I use my mojos in places I don't want birds to land.
- Posts: 3257
- Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:32 pm
- Location: sittin high in the Missouri skies!
Return to Youth
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests