#1 ·
Which truck brand do you prefer?
Ford1029.41%
Dodge38.82%
Chevy/GMC1852.94%
Toyota38.82%
Nissan00.00%

#3 ·
:umm: dang the difference in any of them in the end.

They all have their good and their bads.

Right now i am driving a ford. But i have had a chevy as well.

BTW, at this point shouldnt ya throw Toyota in the mix as well? :huh:

#5 ·
I have a 01 dodge sport it's a nice truck but if i had to do it all over again I think i might go chevy. but I worked on my dodge a lot and It's not realy a dodge any more becouse there are so many non stock parts in it.

#9 ·
bochmann1 said:
ok well they dot make a deisel in that size of truck yet
I know, this is kind of off topic...but in europe and oz...most Ford Rangers are deisel. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Toyotas did that for the overseas market as well.

I've realized that to some extent, manufacturer preference is a blend of how our family leans to a given motor company over time, and Americans fierce brand loyalty.

Every car/truck has it's pros and cons, and no vehicle of the line is exactly the same as the one before it. That said; lemons exist in every lineup. Maybe this is a lack of quality control or maybe it is just the way the cookie crumbles. If you have one bad experience with a Chevy, you are likely to turn against them in the future and opt for something else.

Me? I'm a ford guy...not because I know all that much about them vs. the competition, but because my dad worked for them for many years. Even after all but swearing off fords, he drives one today, as does my brother. Nearly all of my dad's brothers however, are realtively fervent supporters of GM vehicles. Go figure.

#11 ·
i like the old '69-'72 ford trucks, i hate the '90's fords though, all the door panels have insufficient screws in them and they come apart quick. i also like dodge, i love my dad's HEMI ram, hope i get it when his lease is up, never had experience with chevys but heard that the tranny they use is crap, not sure about it though

#19 ·
i am now an official ford guy, i bought my first truck on friday, a '69 ford F-100 with 60,000 original miles on it.

#24 ·
ford. i use 2 be a chevy guy. both my parents have chevys well ones a gmc but same thing and they have such bad trannys they clunk slip and just plan old suck. and the gmc has 125,000 chevy has 90,000 and other then the trannys acting up and not sounding to good there a good truck but i love my cousing ford.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.