have u ever shot yourself or another person?

A place for young hunters to discuss topics of interest.

Moderator: captainkevan

yes
29%
no
71%

Total votes : 7

Postby wardhunter » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:23 pm

have u ??
shoot_them_all
i h8 ducks
wardhunter
Newb

Postby spooniespiller14 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:45 pm

NOOOOO
spooniespiller14
hunter

Postby Montanafowler » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:39 am

no offence, but this is a dumb question IMO. responsible hunters practice handling a gun safely, if you can't identify your target, don't shoot. now, my friend was attacked by a pheasant and he almost shot my dad's foot. other than that, he has never even come close to shooting anyone, i haven't either. everyone i hunt with carries their gun safely and we watch each others backs. if someone new hunts with us, i lay down the rules and watch them like a hawk to make sure we are all safe.
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Postby Trois_beaux_canards » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:48 pm

Well said idahofowler. Safety first, otherwise we'll have a difficult time justifying our lifestyle to the general public and heaven forbid the anti's/

I have 4 basic rules when it comes to shooting and hunting:
1. Muzzle direction. Always know where your muzzle is pointing, and never point it at a person.

2. Safety on. Whether you are climbing over a fence and need to hand off your gun to your partner, or maybe you need to tie your shoe. even if your gun is unloaded, the safety is on until it is time to make a shot.

3. Absolutely no mind altering or judgement impairing substances should be in your body before or during a hunt/shoot. No alcohol before a hunt.

4. When you do shoot, know your target and know what is beyond it. Don't get too caught up on the target that yuo cannot recognize if there is a building, car or person behind it. Know your target so that you do not kill a species that is out of season, or one that you may have already filled your limit for.

There are plenty of rules regarding gun safety, but these are some of the most important ones to me. If you wish to add anything I may have left out, feel free to do so!
-Ryan
Trois_beaux_canards
hunter

Postby dimmy » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:43 pm

yeah i shot 5tigersman hahahaha
he deservided it
dimmy
Newb

Postby dimmy » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:44 pm

just trikin i didnt really..
i shot my little bro tho
dimmy
Newb

Postby wardhunter » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:45 pm

u r XXXXXXXXX m8 i h8 u and wanna kill u!! lets go shootin and only ill come back cos ill . kill u and burn ya body [edited by A2]
shoot_them_all
i h8 ducks
wardhunter
Newb

Postby Admin2 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:34 pm

You were warned yesterday Ward, so are suspended for continued use of profanity. :mad:

The Deputy riding shotgun
Admin2
hunter

Location: lurking around the corner keeping an eye out for trouble makers

Return to Youth