Duck Hunting Forum banner

favorite duck to shoot?

7K views 54 replies 38 participants last post by  wooduckhunter 
#1 ·
Alright young guy's/gals whats your favorite waterfowl to shoot, and what are you using to shoot it.

#5 ·
I would say for divers it would be GEs with their speed and siren sounds. For puddlers it would be wigeons because they decoy so nice and are very vocal, but comin in a close second would be Teal with their agility and speed. I shoot a 12ga. Benelli M2 in Max4 with 3 in 2s.

#14 ·
I AM TOTALLY WITH GOOSEBOY!!! But since I have to pick one then I guess I would have to say teal.....just because you don't see them until they're landed or past your spread. Down here....you kill a limit of them and you are one hell of a shot!! :thumbsup:
Other than that I like shooting geese too....just because they are easy!! :yes:

#18 ·
Spoonies! By far the dumbest duck in the world. I think a cal trans worker in a dump truck can decoy a spooner with a spread of red cones using a fog horn as a duck call.

Makes me think I can call good when I get some of them spooner's to come in.

Jeff Given

#23 ·
I would love to shoot a pinnie and woodie but never have. I love to shoot everything, but i guess GWT with my Remington 870 express magnum 20, or my newest Winchester model 1300 12.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.