saturdays hunt

A place for young hunters to discuss topics of interest.

Moderator: captainkevan

saturdays hunt

Postby lilduckslayer » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:03 pm

well today we went out to los banos and we finally got a good lottery number #2 and we headed out while walking in we didn't hear anything so we walked in and not ten minutes a guy walks through and sets up about 100 yards from us no big deal then while sitting down trying to get ducks to land before shooting time to see if they would come and then we hear a guy about 45 yards from us setting up so my dad had to tell him we were there so the first 15 minutes we didn't fire a shot then a single teal came in and my dad smoked it :thumbsup: then we had 3 ducks by 7:30 and so we hanged it out and by 12:00 they were everywhere we killed ten ducks by 45 minutes then this drake spoonie came in and my dad shot first missed then i shot and missed we were mad. Then we only had one shell left and it was my dads so he got to shoot and me and my dad called in these four teal and he rolled one and it was over we were limited by 1:00 or 1:30 i cant remember but we had fun and here are some pictures
lilduckslayer
hunter

Postby mallard molester » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:53 pm

sweat pics not to long ago me and my dad limited on teal and shovelers. they sure are hard ducks to hit.
mallard molester
hunter

Postby Cupped & Committed » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:18 pm

Good Ol' tailgate pic of spoonies
Lord, Please Help Me Be The Man That My Dog Thinks I Am
Cupped & Committed
hunter

Postby dog » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:58 am

hey, I hunt there also. (mOstly San Louis though). What area do you hunt? :thumbsup:

I got a #1 rezi for san louiy this year! It was great, we were out real early with any choice of location. :biggrin:

The same thing happens too me all the time, people just set up were ever even if it means going like 50 yard away from other hunters. :mad:
If it flys, it dies
dog
hunter

Postby berettaguy17 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:05 pm

quite a few hollywoods in there
Why not shoot all 3 shots, they make more shells everyday.
berettaguy17
hunter

Return to Youth