Have you guys been bashed?

A place for young hunters to discuss topics of interest.

Moderator: captainkevan

Postby Young Canadian Gun » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:00 pm

WEBFOOTPOSSE is being awful mean.
Young Canadian Gun
hunter

Re: Have you guys been bashed?

Postby thlmobile » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:45 am

share your tips as long as you know for a fact they are true, and more importantly listen to what these other guys have to say. There is alot of good info on here... nothing will piss these guys off quicker than a "little kid" that knows it all and thinks hes the best hunter out there

Postby ducktail455 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:59 pm

It is all about respect. , I'm 16 I hunt with my grandfather and My Brother in law, I Know for a fact that I have a LOT to learn. I think that once I have Many more years of hunting under my belt then I'll start Talking more about how much I know and how much I hunt. But i still have a long road ahead of me, and so do a lot of youth. But it's more respect than anything, because you never know who you are going to meat and who you are going to offend.
ducktail455
hunter

Postby mayhem96 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:07 pm

If you know some stuff, feel free to share it. Don't give out bad info and don't purposely try to start a fight. A waterfowl hunter should be someone that is constantly learning...young or old. If you present info that is wrong, you need to be called out. If someone says something that isn't accurate, call them out. Take it one step at a time :thumbsup:
mayhem96
hunter

Postby The Duck Hammer » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:04 pm

If you dont want to be bashed a good first step is to stay out of the HH. Also not going around and telling everyone your age is also a good preventative measure.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt
jaysweet3 wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:easy...just manipulate the ruler to make the inch shorter so that 28" reads 30"..... :thumbsup:

That's how I got a 13" pecker.
The Duck Hammer
hunter

Postby Hawkeye76 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:07 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:If you dont want to be bashed a good first step is to stay out of the HH.

Yep, the HH is where peoples confidence (and in some instances, soul) gets destroyed.
When she asked me how drunk I was on a scale of 1-10, and I told her a B-, I knew it wasn't gonna go well....
HAIL STATE!!!
Credibility = Capability + Will
Rush Pike
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S
Hawkeye76
hunter

Previous

Return to Youth