chick probs

A place for young hunters to discuss topics of interest.

Moderator: captainkevan

chick probs

Postby 2ndround » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:38 pm

any of you guys having girl problems. ok im 17 6 foot 3 decent build brown hair and eyes. anyways any of you guys ever get led on? it drives me nuts. then have you guys done things that you did want more of? i mean i was with this chick. i mean she meant everything to me. then one day i never called her and things all went to hell. anyways any of you guys have the same probs p.m. me if you do.
2ndround
hunter

hahaha

Postby ksduckslayer » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:25 pm

i just got dumped today.....what a bitch :rofl: thats ok i was tired of her anyway. New girlfriend in the same day though....score
Cant wait for it to get cold.....
ksduckslayer
hunter

Postby EKUhunter » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:05 pm

Man if I were you i wouldnt worry about it that much. Im sure your a little at odds about it but take it from me it gets better. I went out with the same girl for three years and just before i went off to college I broke up with her. Just dont sulk over it there are other fish in the sea.
Get'cha some
EKUhunter
hunter

Postby 2ndround » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:32 pm

i know but me. i got a bad rep and its a pain in the arse to get a girl friend. longest realationship ihad was three weeks. i get dumped cause old gfs say stipid crap. i mean i know im not suppose to do sexuall things. but i went with this 17 year old chick and she started saying i wasnt a good lay so i said f it why bother with chicks around my area. sounds kinda personall but yea.
2ndround
hunter

Postby EKUhunter » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:56 pm

Then i would say F the whole situation and wait til college. Have fun your junior or senior year, which ever it is for you, and dont let women tie you down that much.
Get'cha some
EKUhunter
hunter

Postby ksduckslayer » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:02 pm

I really wasnt that mad when i got dumped today.....oh well got a new girl same day(she is way hotter too) . What i figured out is, if she dumps you shes the bitch, if you dump her, its her fault anyway :biggrin:
ksduckslayer
hunter

Postby DuckSlyer16 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:21 pm

haha, just get some with random chicks, dances around here are too much fun, drunk girls, that are dancing, it always fun to see how far you can go... specialy on the dance floor
DuckSlyer16
hunter

Postby 2ndround » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:19 pm

hey fellas any of you have a hotmail. lol i got some funny stories and sad stories. pm me your emails if you guys want to hear some funny stories.
2ndround
hunter

Postby duckaholic6 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:32 am

well i have had this girl that i have been talkin to for awhile but im a senior in high school and she is a sophmore in college so i just ended things with her the other day.. the funny thing is that her cousin likes me :rofl:
duckaholic6
hunter

Postby TEAM WEBFOOTPOSSE » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:20 pm

i just broke up with a chick that was a freshman in college and im only a sophmore in highschool
waterfowler20 wrote:
getemducks wrote:I am new to this but I think what you have there is a duck. :huh:

Are you crazy! That ain't no duck, thats one of'dem cackler gooses! :hi:
TEAM WEBFOOTPOSSE
hunter

:)

Postby ksduckslayer » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:21 pm

NICE :biggrin:
ksduckslayer
hunter

Postby TEAM WEBFOOTPOSSE » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:22 pm

well sometimes you have to BS about your age and slowly talk um into it :oops:
waterfowler20 wrote:
getemducks wrote:I am new to this but I think what you have there is a duck. :huh:

TEAM WEBFOOTPOSSE
hunter

Postby Trois_beaux_canards » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:56 am

TEAM WEBFOOTPOSSE wrote:i just broke up with a chick that was a freshman in college and im only a sophmore in highschool

Why did you go and do that? :biggrin: No offense, but that would blwon up in your face sooner or later...
-Ryan
Trois_beaux_canards
hunter

Postby TEAM WEBFOOTPOSSE » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:16 pm

:no: i know but common if you have a chick thats alot older than you ya just cant say no :rofl:
waterfowler20 wrote:

TEAM WEBFOOTPOSSE
hunter

Postby 2ndround » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:47 pm

yea i know what you mean. i went out with a 23 year old. man was that a blast while it lasted.
if they are brown they are down. the fly they die.
2ndround
hunter

Postby greenheadfallon » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:47 pm

some kids these days...man ill tell ya, some of you gotta see the big picture. its not all about looks, hell sure it doesnt hurt, but why base liking a girl on that? ever look at who she actually is? what she stands for? her values? bet most of you dont look at that, yall just look at the physical aspect. its sad really. cuz in the end ur gonna want to find a girl that is a good girl and acts the way u would act. most of yall are country boys, u want a girl that aint a prissy princess. yall can call me gay or whatever u want, dont bother me one way or the other, i dont care what people think of me. but for your own sake resect girls, dont go out with em for sex, it just shows how pigish boys can be, makes us all look bad.

you all just gotta trust me on this, a hot girlfriend makes u happy for a week, a good girlfriend makes u happy for alot longer. make the right choice, find a good girl who u like for who they are, itll be worth it in the long run.

and im only 17, im not some old guy on my soap box, this is just how i see it, and when boys disrepspect girls it makes me sick, i just love chewin there *** about respect.
Hooked on Quack
greenheadfallon
hunter

serious

Postby ksduckslayer » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:43 pm

im not really in for a serious relationship right now....its more of an ego thing
ksduckslayer
hunter

Postby Trois_beaux_canards » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:11 pm

all in all you get burned and you learn. I know, and you know the old cliche...there are plenty more fish in the sea! If you find yourself dating a woman for her looks, and later discover that you dislike her personality, and ultimately break up with her, i don't pitty you one bit. You reap what you sow.
Now I am not saying that anyone here is guilty of that, but love doesn't materialize from the surface or the physical sides, but a connection.
You'll learn a lot just going down the road and making mistakes, as many of you are pretty young...don't waste your time worrying about it too much.

Thanks for letting me ramble, thats just my 2 cents.
-Ryan
Trois_beaux_canards
hunter

Postby J-Trahan » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:49 pm

im 15 brown hair/eyes 5' 11" benching 255 squating 370

dont wry i got out of a 5month relationship bout a moth bak & got sa new g/f yesterday :lol:
J-Trahan
hunter

friend

Postby ksduckslayer » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:23 pm

i have a friend who is about ready to kill himself right now over a girl. Its total bull crap too, when your sixteen it doesnt matter anyways....theyre going to go to different colleges and never see eachother again
ksduckslayer
hunter

Entertained

Postby KainN1 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:43 am

Not that I won't entertain the idea that theres always someone out there 'bigger and badder' I found it interesting to see everyone posting their stats... so i guess ill keep with the trend although its becomming a game of addon

18 5'8" 260 br hair bl eye bench 350 squat 600 legpress competitions are fun... 1480 so far

Anyway not to hijack the thread, i agree with greenheadfallon... look for one who you enjoy spending time with, preferably one who will last if not understand/join you through hunting season O.o

Seriously though guys, don't worry too much about relationships early in high school, i've seen way too many crash and burn to make it worth it. Once you hit college things with the ladies get better and more enjoyable.

And like ksduckslayer i've got a couple friends in the same situation... sad, but odly funny imo
Time is the best teacher--- unfortunately she killes all her students.
KainN1
Newb

Postby Montanafowler » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:02 pm

a tip for all you young guns, rule number 3- Never date a model. You want to know the definition of needy? rule number 4- never date a singer, not so much needy, but they sure are drama queens. and never do what i did and date a combination of the two, BAD RELATIONSHIP.
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Postby J-Trahan » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:49 pm

well hell just whoo them & move on :yes: just kidin DONT DO THAT unless u wana piss alota chiks off & dat aint fun
J-Trahan
hunter

Postby pgquackstacker » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:04 pm

drunk hookups are the best but college is different than high school

girlfriends are a pain in the ass I had 1 in high school just because it's not worth it right now but that just IMHO
Last edited by pgquackstacker on Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pgquackstacker
hunter

Postby JDiPerrio » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:24 am

Haha lol teach these kids to get with a girl while drinking under age lol

jk man just busting you
JDiPerrio
hunter

Next

Return to Youth