Duck Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Youth contest

7K views 81 replies 32 participants last post by  Trois_beaux_canards 
#1 ·
We are holding a Youth contest until Labor Day.
Here is what you'll need to do to enter. Post up your age (you must be under 18 years of age to enter) and say thanks to the guys that donated the prizes. And the winners are requested to send a personal note to the contributors. Only 1 entry per person. 1 winner per listed prize.
Mods are not eligible to enter.

1st prize - A Winglock Poly/Wood Duck Call from our site Sponsor Nodak Outdoors www.nodakoutdoors.net

2nd and 3rd prizes - 2 Echo Poly duck calls courtesy of Swamp Puppy and Echo calls
The winner can choose any Echo Poly (not wood/poly) Duck Call and which color they want it in (3 available colors: bourbon, smoke, or green)
Single Reed Extra Loud Open Water
Double Reed
Timber single or double reed
Trash Talker (double reed..bourbon color only)
-or- a 3-in-1 whistle if they prefer that instead of the call

4th prize- blind bag courtesy of KS Waterfowler

5th prize - EZ reels courtesy of KS Waterfowler

6th prize - braided 6 drop lanyard with whislte drop courtesy of 98ramtough

Please note the blind bag and ez coil prizes, the donor wanted 2 seperate winners when I just read his post.

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey, I'm Joe and I'm 16, turning 17 in December. Thanks guys for donating this stuff. That's sweet that you guys care about the sport so much to help keep the younger generation interested and make them follow up in your foot-steps. Thanks for the oppurtunity!

#9 ·
hi,my name is Marcus. I am 8 years old.My dad is ducksbeus. He takes me duck hunting. I like swamppuppys picture. Is that your hunting dog? Thank you nodak outdoors,98 ramtough, ks waterfowler, swamp puppy and duck hunting chat for having a contest :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bwwwaaahhhaaahhhaa....kids are funny :yes: :yes: :yes: I helped Marcus with his spelling :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Y'all have a nice day :yes: :yes: :yes:

#20 ·
Thank you for donating the prizes to us young drakes and hens. I think it is pretty cool of you guys to donate prizes to kids becuse it might involve them in duck and goose hunting more than they are involved now. :thumbsup: My name is David and i am 13. I live in Massachutts. I enjoy waterfowl hunting more than turkey or deer hunting. I plan i waterfowl hunting in the future with my own dog. Right now i hunt with my dad and 2 uncles. One uncle has a chocolate lab and my dad and i have a yellow lab. They are but 2 years old. They are doing very great for there age. The type of ducks we have in are area are mallards, wood ducks, buffalo heads, common maganzers, hooded mganzers and more. Thanks for donating and happy hunnting!!!! :smile:

#21 ·
after my dad told me about the contest you are having I want to be in it. My name is Carson. I started duck hunting last year and shot my first duck. I am 9 years old. Thank you nodakoutdoors and swamp puppy and echo and kswaterfowler and 98ramtough and dhc for giving the cool prizes for this contest.

sincerly Carson T. :toofunny: :laughing: :yes:

#26 ·
Hi im Guido (wierd name) almost 14, but i'm 13. Thanks alot nodak and everyone else! I really appreciate it. Count me in please. Id also like to say thank you Admin for having contests like this. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.