Duck Hunting Forum banner

Bear hunt before and after pics

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  cnggack 
#1 ·
This was the 5th day of a six day hunt the first three days were out of a ground blind then this one started hitting in daylight so I switched to a tree stand no luck the first night but the second he showed up at7:30 Pm. and circled the bait for a half hour before finally coming in at 8:00 PM I was pretty excited by then and he went into the log crib and took a bite and I pulled back when he came out he went to the front of the bait and layed downhe was quartering away and I took a laying down shot not to smart! But I lucked out and he only went 40 yards and gave out one death moan.I had an exciting First day hunt also with three cubs coming in within a couple feet of my ground blind and the sow moaning outside the blind from less than 5 feet away They are the last two pics One of the three cubs coming in and the sow standing 5 feet away thru the brush beside the stand and the other of me sticking my head out of the window as the yeti board lit up th to my pic

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.