Duck Hunting Forum banner

Elk hunting

680 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Nabs 
#1 ·
Not sure if this is the appropriate place or not but I have a friend in New Mexico who is an outfitter, he lives on 3600 acres bordering the Jicarilla Apache Reservation. he had a couple of hunters decide not to hunt after putting down their deposits and he has decided to offer the hunts with the forfeited deposits as a discount to anyone that wants to hunt. 5 day hunts are normally 5000+ and he is offering them at 3500. You will incur the elk tag fee from the NM Game and fish of 547$. Shoot me a PM if you would like more information on these hunts. Hunt dates are 5 consecutive hunting days and can be booked between October 3rd and December 31st.

If this posting is inappropriate, I apologize in advance and accept that this post may be deleted.

The hunts include a place to stay with a kitchen, all utilities, use of a walk-in cold box and 2 to 3 days of guide service with the non guided days on a self-hunt basis.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested and would like more information

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.