Deer, Elk, Moose, Bear, Hog
Moderators: stumpjumper, don taylor
- Posts: 465
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:29 pm
- Location: SW Minnesota ,Tyler
That 8 is going to be a damn nice one in a few years!
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:46 pm
- Location: Missouri
You have two nice looking young bucks tending that spot. If you let them grow a couple more years you'll have some dandies.
Build memories, take a kid out doors and teach them about nature by interacting with it, hunting and fishing.
Learn from the past, don't dwell on it.
- Posts: 2751
- Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:02 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Return to Big Game
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest