Duck Hunting Forum banner

Hog Hunting In Western Pa

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  don taylor 
#1 ·
Is there any one who lives in bedford co. pa that knows where a lot of hogs are? Im going out with in the next few months and im trying to track some down... Any info would be very help full.... Thanks

#2 ·
Do a google search involving Pa and Big mikes game farm. They went under and it only took the hogs a brief time to work a hole in the unattended fence. Look for the creeks local to the farm. Start there. The population is growing in the remote sections of Bedford. They changed the laws recently regarding hunting those hogs though. I thought they were only supposed to be hunted in conjunction with another species. I don't think the PGC wants you to target them to hunt, just shoot em during deer season.

#4 ·
I've been out a couple times mostly a few years back. You can luck out and stumble apon them, but its a whole lot more likely you'll spend more time tracking and patterning them. Best of luck. If I were you, I'd go small game and just hope to see sign. If you'd like some help to know what to look for in the terrain, PM me.

Best of luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.