hog hunting at my ranch crockett tx

Deer, Elk, Moose, Bear, Hog

Moderators: stumpjumper, don taylor

hog hunting at my ranch crockett tx

Postby bigmojo260 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:22 am

My self and 7 others went to my ranch in Crockett TX for hog hunting and it was terrible. First off the web site is misguided don't know when the pics were taken but they sure are not accurate. We hunted 2 1/2 days and I saw two hogs. The man who owns the place drove us around when we got there and show us 13 blinds and feeders on 1300ac. he drove appx. 50 miles an hour. told us that the hogs would come out about dark. after the 1/2 day of hunting on Fri. I ask him how many hogs were on the property and he said 30 that is right 30 (thirty). I saw two and am the only one of 8 guys hunting that saw anything. We were scattered through the 1300ac in different blinds and feeders and nothing. maybe 500 deer and they would come up to you and look at you and go about eating. I would not recommend this place at all. He is out for the money and that is all. After he showed us the blinds he said hear you go you are on your own. feeders went off at 8pm only. no cameras to ck what time the so called hogs would come in or how many or size. we we all pretty disgusted with this set up and we all agreed that we would not go back or recommend this place to anyone.
bigmojo260
hunter

Return to Big Game