Deer, Elk, Moose, Bear, Hog
Moderators: stumpjumper, don taylor
are 35 mm film cameras worth the extra trouble buying batteries developing???
- Posts: 1220
- Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:54 am
If it is all I had, I would use it, but a digital is MUCH easier to deal with.
Real men hunt with Chessies!
- Posts: 578
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:46 pm
- Location: Denham Springs, LA
do they even make film still??? LOL
just go digital and enjoy the better pic qualtiy from a good camera like Cuddieback
NRA and DU member, are you? if not you should be!
rabbitdundied wrote: I use my mojos in places I don't want birds to land.
- Posts: 3257
- Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:32 pm
- Location: sittin high in the Missouri skies!
Return to Big Game
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest