Duck Hunting Forum banner

Lets see those big game pics

6K views 48 replies 31 participants last post by  1FowlHNTR 
#1 ·
yeah so there really isnt a place to show off your animals so lets see them.

here's mine. i wasn't after a trophy, i just wanted a deer so he isnt the biggest. however he sure tastes good :yes: anyways it was an easy 80 yard shot. if i knew it was going to be so close, i would have brought my .243. however i was expecting a 300 yard or so shot, so i got him with my .300 mag. that gun sure kills them really dead :biggrin:

and what he looks like now

See less See more
#11 ·
Ruger2506 said:
I managed this buck and 2 does this weekend.

That's all we saw for deer were the 3 I killed.
Hey, dont I know you from somewhere (dootalk) LOL. Nice buck :thumbsup:

#12 ·

Shot this guy Opening day of Missouri Rifle, 15 minutes after legal shooting light started.

25yd shot with my 30-06, didn't bleed a drop. I had to just walk in the direction I say him run and trip over him to find him.
[/img]

#17 ·
Just got back from a week of hunting. 2 doe, a spike and a 13pt. The last pic is from the buck pole in town, none of those are mine. Yes I harvest spikes and young does. I hunt on my parents farm and they are delighted at every deer that I bring out of the fields. I seen hundreds of deer this last week, these are the lucky ones that got close enough. I also found that we have a bad turkey problem again, I thought I took care of this a few years back but I guess its back at it.

I have some cool video I took of some deer & turkey feeding together and playing. I took the video camera this year but never got a kill on tape. I missed a chance at 2 other doe trying to get the camera going before I took a shot.

#22 ·
congrats spoonerlab, I was a lot older than you before I shot my first deer. It was just this year that I shot my first buck, pictured above, and I'm 26.

Nice doe and she will be tasty. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.