Duck Hunting Forum banner

SD deer

855 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  justduckingaround 
#1 ·
Some deer my freinds shot this year.

See less See more
#3 ·
The land is public but involves alot of walking to get in. We have finally got through peoples head that if you want meat shoot a doe, not that little 2.5 year old that has real potentiall. That is why i am in not any picture passed on all the bucks i saw. Got 4 does though so no shortage of sasauge.

#5 ·
I am jusst getting into bow hunting so i would not be much help. If you would want to go in SD i know that any nonresident can get a bow tag and there is some great land in the western part of the state that i hunt with the rifle that i always say i should bow hunt this. You would have to go in september/october would be your best bet because out rifle season on the west side of the river is the second week of nov. right during the rut. You dont want to b sneaking around without orange on at that time. But if you want i can put you in contact with a guy that can help you alot more than me just pm me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.