Duck Hunting Forum banner

Nice BEAR with PICTURE!!

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  jrockncash 
#1 ·
Nice big bear taken in California thanks too claveyriverguideservice.com!!
These men know how to track bears!!

See less See more
#7 ·
You can run hounds in California!!!???? Are you kidding me???

If thats true that pisses me off so much. California liberal hippies douche bags are the ones that put out the advertising attacks when Oregon and Washington were voting on Game rules to regulate hunting with dogs and over bait. They were thinking about trying it in Idaho too but they would have no chance.

Very nice bear though.

#12 ·
jrockncash said:

If thats true that pisses me off so much. California liberal hippies douche bags are the ones that put out the advertising attacks when Oregon and Washington were voting on Game rules to regulate hunting with dogs and over bait. They were thinking about trying it in Idaho too but they would have no chance.

Very nice bear though.
haha! if they tried that in Idaho there'd be a revolt. everyone i know hunts bear with hounds. i really want to get me a few blueticks for bear.

#13 ·
Montanafowler said:
jrockncash said:

Very nice bear though.
haha! if they tried that in Idaho there'd be a revolt. everyone i know hunts bear with hounds. i really want to get me a few blueticks for bear.
HAHAHA SCREW LIBERALS!! Yes we can run dogs here in CA!! :lol:

#14 ·
oOOOOOOHHHHH! IM pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.