Hogs on my Cuddy Back

Deer, Elk, Moose, Bear, Hog

Moderators: stumpjumper, don taylor

Hogs on my Cuddy Back

Postby BlakeBoone » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:54 am

A few months back I posted a pictures of a hog I killed. Well alot of remarks were made about it being demastacated. Look at these pictures from my cuddy back and you can see that at one time or another they may have been. I have pictures of 60 different hogs where this camera was placed. I have only post a few of them. There or atleast 20 sows that I have pictures of that will be having there piglets in a few days to a couple of weeks.
These many hogs can really run deer out the area. We will be going back in March with bay dogs and catch dogs. Hoping we can thin them out a little. Really hope we could wipe the dam things out.

BlakeBoone
hunter

Postby GroundSwatter » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:12 pm

Kill them suckers. If they are loose, then they are not domestic. Hogs are one of the best animals at turning from domesticated to Ferrel so kill them suckers.
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Return to Big Game