Deer, Elk, Moose, Bear, Hog
Moderators: stumpjumper, don taylor
If it isnt fair chase its FOUL!
- Posts: 438
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:02 pm
very nice, the music kept skipping on the H2O fowl slide show
...by-god Woodrow, it's been quite a party ain't it.
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:24 am
- Location: SW Idaho
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 5:03 pm
- Location: MD
Looks like a Burbot to me...also known as ling cod.
Causing permenant flight delays
Callin' 'em in and knockin' 'em down
- Posts: 1281
- Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:33 pm
- Location: South Alberta,Canada
Yup, burbot, but here in NH we call 'em cusks. Fun to catch jigging, with a tip up set on the bottom, or on set cusk lines which can be set overnight and dont count as the usual 2 or 6 max traps.
Taste awesome, very good in chowders.
Nice pictures too, btw
- State Moderator
- Posts: 2083
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:23 pm
Return to Big Game
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest