Deer, Elk, Moose, Bear, Hog
Moderators: stumpjumper, don taylor
I am calling him a 4x5 (stickers count if they are an inch :toofunny: ) His hanging weight was 165# and he was 220# before we guted him.[siteimg]1088[/siteimg]
"The rich....who are content to buy what they have not the skill to get by their own exertions, are the real enemies of game". Teddy Roosevelt
- Posts: 2011
- Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:31 am
- Location: Ellensburg, Wa
- Posts: 1116
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:42 am
- Location: napier new zealand
Congrats, our bow season opens tomorrow. :salude: :getdown:
- Super Moderator
- Posts: 6203
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:04 pm
- Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
nice job choc!
Talk 'em into givin' up!
It's easier to get forgiveness than it is permission!
- Posts: 2312
- Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:15 pm
- Location: SC
Congrats on the nice buck
Build memories, take a kid out doors and teach them about nature by interacting with it, hunting and fishing.
Learn from the past, don't dwell on it.
- Posts: 2751
- Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:02 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Nice shootin!! Looks like a real good buck.
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 1:39 pm
- Location: Yakima, Wa.
Nice'un! :salude: All I have seen so far is does, spikes, foxes and bobcats.
If the hunting is cold, luckily so is the beer!
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:50 pm
- Location: Sparta, GA
congrats. i consider a sticker a point if i can fit like a normal ring (like a wedding ring) on it.
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:39 pm
- Location: sweet home alabama
Return to Big Game
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests