Pheasant, turkey, dove, grouse, partridge, quail, squirrel, rabbits, etc.
Moderators: The Cat Island Drake, birddog crazy
iam using a winchester turkey load 5 shot are they lead or steel can you tell me thanks
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:50 pm
- Location: indiana
Could be either one. Depends on if its hevi shot or some other load. More than likely its just lead.
If they're dumb enough to be lured in by plastic you're really just doing them a favor.
Know your target before you pull the trigger.
Duck Hunting is ALL about the bag.
- Super Moderator
- Posts: 6203
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:04 pm
- Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
"Please be 18"-Ricky Bobby
- Posts: 2090
- Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:27 am
- Location: Ohio
Most likey nickel plated lead shot.
- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:27 pm
- Location: Oklahoma
:withstupid: Nickel plated lead. If it were anything else, It would tell you on the box and you would be paying upwards of $20.00 a box for it.
- Posts: 904
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:11 pm
- Location: Grand Rapids. MI
Return to Upland Game
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 3200 man and 1 guest