Pheasant, turkey, dove, grouse, partridge, quail, squirrel, rabbits, etc.
Moderators: The Cat Island Drake, birddog crazy
Well things are A-OK in the Reno area.
Drove to a friends house at 6am, loaded up in his rig with his
golden lab and had Limits by 8:07.
7/8oz 8.5 lead at 1220fps and a mod choke worked great.
- Posts: 4806
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:28 pm
- Location: Reno Nev.
- Super Moderator
- Posts: 1819
- Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:04 pm
- Location: Minnesota
I dont have any pics, but me and my bud went out yesterday at 6. We shot 22 birds and left at 8ish. It was a fun hunt! I cant wait for geese this weekend
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:04 pm
- Location: Brookings, SD
Looking good sage
- Posts: 3330
- Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:56 am
Man that looks good
Nothing quite like doves...
--Specializing in Waterfowl & Upland Bird Taxidermy
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 1348
- Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:17 pm
- Location: Corpus christi, TX
Me and a couple buddies shot these 38 doves on opening day in SE Colorado, the dog is a 1.5 yr old male lab (Hoss).
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:00 pm
- Location: Springfield, CO
Super nice cleaned doves...hardly any bullet holes, nice shooting
We don't have a dove season in Alberta or Saskatchewan, they are scarce up here
- Provincial Moderator
- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:14 pm
- Location: Western Canada
"At times like these it's best to remember that there have always been times like these."
- Posts: 603
- Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:20 pm
- Location: Sonoma, CA
Return to Upland Game
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Legband#1 and 4 guests