Columbia Basin QF 2nd Annual Banquet, Sept 27th

Pheasant, turkey, dove, grouse, partridge, quail, squirrel, rabbits, etc.

Moderators: The Cat Island Drake, birddog crazy

Columbia Basin QF 2nd Annual Banquet, Sept 27th

Postby BigBlondeBirdDog » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:18 am

Gents,

Here is your heads up that the CBQF (Columbia Basin Chapter of Quail Forever) will be having our 2nd Annual Banquet on Sept 27th, 2008 at the TRAC facility / Holiday Inn Pasco, WA starting @ 5:30pm for "Happy Hour". The banquet will extend to 10:00pm

Tickets for the event are $60 single which includes a chapter membership & dinner, couple $90. Kid's eat FREE but will be charged $15 for a QF Youth Membership. All money goes to the CBQF for future habitat projects, along with youth education and chapter business. We decide how the money is spent, and where.

With one banquet under our belts, where did last years banquet funds go you may ask ... GREAT question ... The chapter has planted 1700 plants (Protection & Food) on state "Feel Free To Hunt" land, sponsored 55 chapter Youth QF Memberships at the 2008 Kid's Outdoor Expo, sent a chapter member back to Iowa for the '08 PF/QF Youth Mentor Camp "Focusing on Forever", set up 2 booths at the local Sportsman Shows building a grassroot support system for the chapter and built a very nice website giving state wide members a place to view QF activities or events.

So, I'm in here, asking that if anyone would care to help out Washington States ONLY QF chapter, and the only chapter in the QF fold spearheading efforts for the California Valley Quail & Mountain Quail ... Donations are welcome! You can check us out on our website at http://www.quailforeverwa.com or feel free to call or email me with questions, should you have any. Donation non-profit tax receipts available upon request.

If I could pull two more items, like I did last year, that would be great and would be 2 more than I have now ... BONUS, it would be going to a great chapter with alot of energy, that wants to make a difference.

Thanks for your time gents.
: Waterfowl Junkie & Host of "Pacific Flyway Radio"

Ragged Outdoors Pro Staff Drinking Team
Killians Irish Red Pro Staff Drinking Team
Famous Dave's BBQ Rib Tip Platter Phat Boy Team
BigBlondeBirdDog
hunter

Return to Upland Game