Bowfishing

Fresh and salt water fishing

Moderators: Dogman, WSUWESTON, Montanafowler, MossyGO!, Kiskadinna

Re: Bowfishing

Postby River Ramblin' Man » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:54 pm

kyoutdooraddict wrote:Been on DHC for about a year now and just came across this thread today. Been bowfishing for about 3 years now and thought I'd share some pics of some fish we have got into down here in Kentucky this summer.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I've never even seen fish that big around here.
sampsonhuntin wrote:Are you now on his knob like you were WTN10's before he internet choke slammed you?
River Ramblin' Man
hunter

Postby LiquidWrench » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:58 am

I'm a little late here, but in response to FullerandFuller in this comment about Liquid Wrench silicone spray:

viewtopic.php?f=82&t=183513&start=0#p1583723

Since this is the only active bowfishing thread here, does anyone have an opinion on good Silicon Sprays for spincast reels? I've read that some of the silicons have a transport base that is corrosive or eats plastic, and some are basically more safe for the equipment. Any body know which version of liquid wrench is the safest to use? I shoot a glass bow, 808, and 200 FF and don't want to worry about overspray.

My name is Dr. Larry Beaver and I'm the lead chemist for Liquid Wrench. I love reading about new ideas for uses of our products. For this application, Dry Lube would be best. Silicone can collect dirt under this kind of application.

I'd love to send you (and anyone else who wants to try it) some dry lube. As for over spray, we'll send it in a dropper bottle so it's a clean process.

--Dr. Larry Beaver
LiquidWrench
hunter

Postby FullandFuller » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Dr. Dumbass Troll, in addition to being wrong - that silicon spray is great and 1/3 the price of reel magic - you must be desperate for attention to bump an old thread like this and make up a fake user name for a lame joke. :lol3:
bmoy1920 wrote:LOVE Giada!! I would love to use my pass on her!

FullandFuller
hunter

Previous

Return to Fishing